Chocolate buffet

CruiserJul

Hi!

We are going on the Pride for Spring Break!:D Can't wait!

Anyway, my DS14 who loves his sweets wants to see pictures of the chocolate buffet if anyone has them. We were on the Triumph last year and their idea of a chocolate buffet was a special "dessert" section served after lunch with hardly anything chocolate. Good, but misleading.

Thanks!

Hi!

Anyway, my DS14 who loves his sweets wants to see pictures of the chocolate buffet if anyone has them. We were on the Triumph last year and their idea of a chocolate buffet was a special "dessert" section served after lunch with hardly anything chocolate. Good, but misleading.

Thanks!

Yep, that's it.

I took these on the Valor last September. It wasn't just a small special section. It was literally the entire side of the buffet!

DSC00473-1.jpg

DSC00474-1.jpg

DSC00475-1.jpg

DSC00476-1.jpg

DSC00479-1.jpg

They had fresh pineapple and different melons on a stick for the chocolate fondue fountain.

DSC00483-1.jpg

Hi!

Thanks!

wow, I thought there was lots of choices. I guess thats why they say food is so subjective.

yep, thats it. Some ships it is smaller, such as Triumph, whose buffet size is already cramped. Valor has twice the buffet space as Triumph, thats why on Triumph its so cramped. Conquest class the area for the chocolate is bigger.

I am looking forward to it when I cruise in a week or so.

Going on 5 night Ecstasy on 30th. Will it have the choclolate buffet? and when?

Oh no, also going on a 5 nighter in June & never considered the possibility that there might not be one:eek:. Hope someone chimes in with an answer & hopefully it's yes.

I absolutley loved it on the Miracle last July, tried everything on the menu. Even the chocolate sushi that I thought was chocolate made to look like sushi, not real sushi rolled in chocolate:(

RE: when the chocolate buffet is offered during lunch hours.

On all my cruises it was offered on the last sea day. I've only been on Spirit class ships and it was not as extensive as the pictures above, but still good selection.

One warning: try to avoid chocolate sushi. Sorry but even if though it sounds intriguing, it tastes disgusting.

One warning: try to avoid chocolate sushi. Sorry but even if though it sounds intriguing, it tastes disgusting.

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!!! I honestly had no idea it was real sushi, thought "wow they did a great decorating job". Boy o boy was I in for a big surprise with that 1st bite & I sincerely apologize to those around me. Now that I think about it, nobody was really eating it & most laughed at my reaction....guess they all knew better.

Live & Learn, Never Again!!!

Going on 5 night Ecstasy on 30th. Will it have the choclolate buffet? and when?

We did Ecstasy 5 day in October and there was a chocolate "buffet" on the last day. It was a large, round table with lots of chocolate items on it. DH and I had our fill. Delish :D

:( I was afraid someone was gonna say that :(

We had the full buffet (like in the pictures above) on our 5 day Glory cruise this past August (2011). Last sea day at lunch, I think. It was yummo!!!:D

We had the smaller round dessert station choc buffet on our 5 day on the Fascination in August of 2010. It was good...not as fabulous as on the Glory though.

And, YES, the chocolate sushi is AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Archived