Muster Drill Time Question

Route66

We will be on the 02/18 Eclipse Eastern Caribbean Cruise and according to Celebrtity information we will leave Miami at 4:30.

We would like to enjoy a nice sail away on deck and have signed up for the 6:00 pm dining, so will it be a rush?

Could anybody who was lately on the Eclipse please let me know when the muster drill will start and finished.

Any information and help is highly appreciated.

We will be on the 02/18 Eclipse Eastern Caribbean Cruise and according to Celebrtity information we will leave Miami at 4:30.

We would like to enjoy a nice sail away on deck and have signed up for the 6:00 pm dining, so will it be a rush?

Could anybody who was lately on the Eclipse please let me know when the muster drill will start and finished.

Any information and help is highly appreciated.

I was on Eclipse in November. Muster takes place approximately

30 minutes before you sail and the whole thing only takes about 15

minutes.

You will be fine for sailaway should not be rushed for dinner.

Agree, as long as the ship departs on time you should have no problem. There are occasionally delays but they are not common. We have had one cruise where there were a significant number of passengers not onboard due to alot of bad weather and flight delays where they held the ship for an hour or so (this happened to be out of San Juan). That was the only time that happened in our approx 30 cruises. They would normally not do this, but it can happen on rare occasions, but so rare I would not give it a second thought. Enjoy your sailaway!

Archived