Price drop after final...but I knew what to do thanks to YOU!

A huge price drop ($300 per cabin:eek:) after final is a bummer, but thanks to all of YOU...I was able to make lemonade out of lemons.:D

Upgraded from hump balconies to great big aft balconies on Jewel( another thing I learned are great thanks to YOU!) And I know we have to walk further...we are bustley, and love to walk. Would not have known to courtesy hold the cabins, call the TA, and tell her exactly what the deal was without your help!

Thank YOU, CC' ers!:D

A huge price drop ($300 per cabin:eek:) after final is a bummer, but thanks to all of YOU...I was able to make lemonade out of lemons.:D

Upgraded from hump balconies to great big aft balconies on Jewel( another thing I learned are great thanks to YOU!) And I know we have to walk further...we are bustley, and love to walk. Would not have known to courtesy hold the cabins, call the TA, and tell her exactly what the deal was without your help!

Thank YOU, CC' ers!:D

Congratulations on your upgrade. Always nice to hear from another satisfied customer!!;)

Excellent news! And it is so refreshing to hear that you turned what could have been a negative into a positive:)

Well, I couldn't have afforded to "wait" being from NE. My flight price watch this morning was showing flights to ft Myers, (where my folks are) at $900 non stop and $600 + for one stop;:eek:

I booked my flights about 300 days ago for less than $300 each, non stop. So had I waited, I would have save $600 on the cruise and spent $900 more on 3 flights at 600 each instead of 279 each:eek: No bargain for me there! I guess if you are flexible about your travel dates and live within driving distance you could wait, but I'm pleased I could get the better cabins.

Archived