My Cruise History With Carnival?????

funat55

Where can I go to find my cruise history with Carnival. I may already be Platinum for all I know and I want to make sure that all my previous cruises are registered. I have a cruise coming up and there is an icon to click if you want to add a cruise, but where do you go to check on your past cruise history??

Where can I go to find my cruise history with Carnival. I may already be Platinum for all I know and I want to make sure that all my previous cruises are registered. I have a cruise coming up and there is an icon to click if you want to add a cruise, but where do you go to check on your past cruise history??

So glad you asked this ... I went in and checked my info and I found a MESS ... and I made it! So, tomorrow I will be calling to have someone hopefully fix my mess and make it all better! Whew! I had 3 different email accounts associated with my Carnival booking coming up, but only one had the past guest numbers and cruises! Sometimes, I'm just overly dumb.

Good luck to you!

I think I might know what the problem is. I changed email addresses and I think the history is in the old file because when I try to update my profile I keep getting a message that says the information I a trying to submit is already associated with another user. Guess I'll have to call Carnival on Monday and straigten it out.

So glad you asked this ... I went in and checked my info and I found a MESS ... and I made it! So, tomorrow I will be calling to have someone hopefully fix my mess and make it all better! Whew! I had 3 different email accounts associated with my Carnival booking coming up, but only one had the past guest numbers and cruises! Sometimes, I'm just overly dumb.

Good luck to you!

I can totally relate. I've never really been overly concerned about whether I'm at a certain leval but what the heck, if I've earned a perk, I'm happy to have it. I am greatful to get to go on a cruise at all.

Just checked our past history, our Dream trip isn't showing up on it! I'll have to call Carnival tonight to fix it, I don't want to be discreditted for future Platinum hopeful status! :)

EDIT: Seems that I was able to put my mum's past guest number through, but can't put it for the others in my family?

Edited by Jbird81

Just checked our past history, our Dream trip isn't showing up on it! I'll have to call Carnival tonight to fix it, I don't want to be discreditted for future Platinum hopeful status! :)

EDIT: Seems that I was able to put my mum's past guest number through, but can't put it for the others in my family?

I have been told by Carnival IT that you are only allowed one profile per email address. I really think this is something they need to fix. A family really needs to be able to see everyones cruise history in the family.

If anyone finds out how to do this please let me know.

I find Carnival's website to be less than friendly. Part of it is that I'm more used to going to Princess's and Holland America's websites, but part is that it's not that well designed.

I managed to do the online check-in for our cruise, but for some reason my booking doesn't come up in my personal info. When I tried to add it, I received a message that said there was a problem--and it locked up the screen.

My only Carnival cruise was on the Carnivale back in the 1980s. Our travel agent was able to book us with past passenger rates using our Princess Captain's Circle info. But I'd like to get credit for having sailed on Carnival so that we can attend the past passenger party.

Our travel agent was able to book us with past passenger rates using our Princess Captain's Circle info. But I'd like to get credit for having sailed on Carnival so that we can attend the past passenger party.

Does this mean I can book past guest if I have a Princess Captain's circle number? I have cruised with Princess before and would love to get past guest rate on Carnival?

Can anyone advise?

I find Carnival's website to be less than friendly. Part of it is that I'm more used to going to Princess's and Holland America's websites, but part is that it's not that well designed.

I managed to do the online check-in for our cruise, but for some reason my booking doesn't come up in my personal info. When I tried to add it, I received a message that said there was a problem--and it locked up the screen.

My only Carnival cruise was on the Carnivale back in the 1980s. Our travel agent was able to book us with past passenger rates using our Princess Captain's Circle info. But I'd like to get credit for having sailed on Carnival so that we can attend the past passenger party.

If you have any proof of being on the Carnivale you should call Carnival and fax it, like a picture of you boarding or your sail & sign card or the documents, Carnival may not have been keeping records for you that far back...

Does this mean I can book past guest if I have a Princess Captain's circle number? I have cruised with Princess before and would love to get past guest rate on Carnival?

Can anyone advise?

No, each cruiseline is separate. What they were referencing on past guest bookings was to book there Princess cruises, not there Carnival cruises. They only cruised on Carnival once which was back in 1980, so no other cruises for Carnival after...

Edited by bazarr2

If you have any proof of being on the Carnivale you should call Carnival and fax it, like a picture of you boarding or your sail & sign card or the documents, Carnival may not have been keeping records for you that far back...

They only have records back to 1990! I too sailed on the Carnivale as it was my first cruise with my parents. I had several other cruises with my parents from 1981 to 1989. I had to call Carnival to get my past cruises linked because I had a married name, a first marriage name, and a second marriage name all spanning over those years. They show me as 8 and I am looking for documentation for the 4 other cruises with my parents...but I can't find anything from back then because how many teenagers keep records? I am thinking about contacting the TA for those cruises to see if they have a file on my parents.....

When I clicked on mine there was nothing posted even though I was told last year that I had 6 previous cruises. Just did The Magic in October so that makes 7. Also, I was on The Mardi Gras but I know that the previous cruises number does not reflect that. I do have a picture of me and my three roommates on the gangplank with the Mardi Gras life preserver ring. Boy was I young!! Do you think they would let me use that picture so I can now be at number 8? We are booked on The Breeze for November so that makes 9 and I guess the magic number is 10.

Does this mean I can book past guest if I have a Princess Captain's circle number? I have cruised with Princess before and would love to get past guest rate on Carnival? Can anyone advise?
Yes. Our travel agent got us the past passenger rate on Carnival based on our status with Princess. He said that Carnival would not have a record of my only sailing on one of its ships since it was before 1990. I'm going to look through my photo albums to see if I can come up with proof to take with me.

You should be able to get the past passenger rate as long as you have sailed on any of the Carnival Corp. brands.

• 2 years later...

I'm looking for something similar. I took a 7 day cruise in June of 1989 on a Carnival ship out of Miami. We went to Cozumel, Ocho Rios Jamaica, and ST. Thomas. But I don't remember what ship we sailed on. It was near the end of June.

Are there lists of all the cruises that happened in a particular month and year? I'm sure I could figure it out if there were a comprehensive list. This was long before I had an email account, so I doubt I'll have any record with Carnival.

• 5 years later...