Upsell fairy just called, HELP

tassycatt

Remember most people have signatures blocked. I think I see you are asking about Glory?? would help a lot if people would tell us more details, like the ship and # of days.

$350 for 7 days from a inside is not a bad price.. but I also love the Lido deck where you are now. Depends on how much time you would spend in the cabin out on the balcony.

I would go for it!!! the balcony is a great getaway from the crowd, also sitting out there in the evening having a drink or 2 or how ever many(lol) watching the ocean is verrrry relaxing and in the morning having coffee and a light breakfast watching the sun come up it great the price for that upgrade is not bad for a 7 day and yes the balcony is covered check to see if you have a sofa in the room it makes it that much better while getting ready to go out or just sitting

Just saw that the room is gone the Lido is a great location get coffee bring to the room with some danish then go be a chair hog so you have somewhere to sit, easy to go back to your rooom to get things it will be great you will have fun

Archived