Website Problems

Tried yesterday and earlier today.

Nope, tried twice just now and it is "Currently Unavailable"!! STILL:eek:

I am in right now....staring at all my C&A info...cruise points....resi's....no issue.....earlier today I wasn't able to but last night and tonight I am in no problem.

To the OP, I noticed you are from Canada. Try setting the website to "United States" (upper right corner on main webpage) and then logging in. Worked for me.

Thanks!!!!! I did just that and it worked like a charm!!! :D

The site is up. I tried both Chrome and IE, and both work.

Riddle me this... I just logged in using FireFox. No issues. But if I try to get in using Windows, I get the Trojan message. Same laptop...

I went in and tried to delete those temp files but there is nothing there to delete. Is that because I have it set to delete my browser history whenever I close a browser? Am I missing it somewhere or am I in the wrong place...

Messed up...

I'm reluctant to say this is a Kaspersky problem, but, I'd suggest somebody who has Kaspersky contact them and ask about the issue. Maybe they can investigate?

All signs point to it. It's very possible they accidently published a false positive in their latest dat file. Anti Virus companies do this occasionally. We had a problem with this recently in our corporate environment and McAffee Endpoint Protection was deleting peoples exe files for a program they needed due to a false positive. Talk about fun. :)

Riddle me this... I just logged in using FireFox. No issues. But if I try to get in using Windows, I get the Trojan message. Same laptop...

Interesting...so, is anyone having problems who is NOT using Kaspersky AND IE? Just out of curiosity what version of IE are you using? BTW, I assume you are running stock Firefox...you don't have something like noscript enabled do you?

All signs point to it. It's very possible they accidently published a false positive in their latest dat file. Anti Virus companies do this occasionally. We had a problem with this recently in our corporate environment and McAffee Endpoint Protection was deleting peoples exe files for a program they needed due to a false positive. Talk about fun. :)

It does happen on occasion to all of the vendors. That being said, usually they fix the problem relatively quickly. Hopefully, if this is a Kaspersky issue, they will release an update soon to fix it.

I have Kaspersky and when I log in under United States, I can see everything! If it is my anti-virus protection causing this, then why can I see my reservation simply by changing my location? I'm not a techno wizard so I have no idea :rolleyes:

others seem to be having issues....maybe they're doing an update?

or maybe someone spilled the water out of the shell phone into the server...

i would say try in the AM.....

My sister tried yesterday morning and I tried this morning and it still isn't working? Maybe tomorrow morning??!!

Archived