Los Angeles Area Cruisers

joeyanddavid

How far in advance to you book your cruise.  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How far in advance to you book your cruise.

• 30-90 days out. It seems I always book at the last minute
    • 91-180 days out
    • 181 to 1 year
    • as soon as they become avalable up to a year and a half in advance

Joey,

I have only cruised single once. That was on the Caronia, 14 night Baltics cruise. The Caronia actually has a few single cabins which are quite nice. I had a fairly large single cabin with a porthole that I enjoyed a lot. This was a Pied Piper cruise, so even though I was cruising "single", I had lots of friends on board and plenty to do.

Hobie

Sure its cool San Clemente is southern California. To be honest started this thread in hopes of getting to know some other like minded people and maybe putting a group together.. For a exciting cruise somewhere.

So what brought you to southern California from heaven?

LOL

Senior couple here, together 41 years...yikes...is that possible????

We live near Universal Studios (28 years). We have been on 32 cruises worldwide. We have a network of cruise pals, both men and women. In fact, we hosted 3 Aussies this weekend that are enroute to San Juan for a transatlanic cruise on the Constellation. We met these folks a year and a half ago on this message board. When we were in Sydney and Hobart they met us at the dock and gave us indepth guided tours. Aussies are GREAT people!

J & K

Mike N' James here, going on the NCL Spirit in a few weeks, Carnival Spirit (unfortunately not the Atlantis Mexican Riviera cruise on the Radiance leaving same day, same port :mad: ) in October and the Splendour next April. We are trying different lines to find our favorite, I don't think I'll like Carnival, but......? We are anxious to do a Celebrity and Princess cruise sometime in the near future.

Hi Joey,

You asked, " In your opinion, is one cruise line more favorable to the "gay"

dollar than the others". Well, I don't know if we could say that one line is more favorable to the gay dollar than the others, but we talked it over and decided that Princess Cruises offers the gay cruiser a little bit more. They have always treated us very well, given us free upgrades on occasion and a number of nice perks. On our last cruise ( Island Princess Hawaii Jan '05) we requested 2 FOD meetings and they were quickly granted. At the first meeting, a gay assistant CD and a gay friendly female assistant CD were at the meeting place to greet us and make us feel comfortable. AND they poured unlimted champagne (on the house) into our glasses for about an hour (there were 16 of us)...nice gesture! Also, without asking, there were 3 more FOD meetings. Couldn't ask for anything better than that, agree?

Jerry

hey guys,

we (me & hubbie), love cruises. we are booked 1/15/06 on summitt to HI for 14 days, and cant wait. we were on B O S in 2003 for a transatlantic and there was a ton of family. real cute eruo boys. we had a great time. we're in n. hollywood. we should should have a travel get together and swap sea tales...

ok,Togachisan I give up what are A @ E couples? Sometime i can be slow it took me almost 2 days to realize that FOD stood for "friends of Dorthy" LOL

Attractive and Educated?

American and European?

Always and Everywhere?

I just thought i would ask!

The best

joey

A & E couple - 49 & 41

10 years together.

We are going on Infinity to Alaska this July.

ok,Togachisan I give up what are A @ E couples?

Attractive and Educated?

American and European?

Always and Everywhere?

I just thought i would ask!

The best

joey

Two of us here from Yucca Valley which is close to Palm Springs. We leave on the 30th on the Oosterdam's 4 night coastal from San Diego to Vancouver. We are traveling with friends from Laguna Nigel and Highland. We did the Monarch in January, will be going to Alaska on the Infinity in September, on the Spirit's Mexican Riviera in November and once again on the Monarch in December.

Archived