Does Freedom have tables??

fischymom

Correct .

However the Sunshine Class will use exactly the same system on all the beds and sunbeds, to ensure smooth sailings. :D

Only the Radiance class ships (Radiance, Jewel, Serenade, and Brilliance) have the self-leveling pool tables onboard.:)

:( Bummer, Thank You guys so much for letting me know. We have a table in our basement and love to play together as a family, so I was really hoping they had a table on board. Oh well, not like we are going to be short of things to do.

:( Bummer, Thank You guys so much for letting me know. We have a table in our basement and love to play together as a family, so I was really hoping they had a table on board. Oh well, not like we are going to be short of things to do.

You will certainly not run out of things to do on the ship. You have the rock climbing, the sports deck, the arcade, the flowrider, they have game console competitions, trivia, scavenger hunts, and so much more. We play pool a lot at home but we hardly think about it when we are on a cruise as we are doing so much. :D

CK x

However the Sunshine Class will use exactly the same system on all the beds and sunbeds, to ensure smooth sailings.

On Brilliance one of the bar tenders told the tale of a crew member who was violently sick from heavy seas and found relief laying on the pool table. Tall tale for sure.

When ship is rocking though the tables are freaky to watch - tilting this way and that, but the balls remaining steady - then you realize how much the ship (and YOU :eek:) are doing the moving.

On Brilliance one of the bar tenders told the tale of a crew member who was violently sick from heavy seas and found relief laying on the pool table. Tall tale for sure.

When ship is rocking though the tables are freaky to watch - tilting this way and that, but the balls remaining steady - then you realize how much the ship (and YOU :eek:) are doing the moving.

I'm glad you guys reminded me of this, just got back from lunch playing pool with a friend as we do most every Friday and him and his wife are going on Jewel with us in April. Is the equipment kept in good condition? We are driving to the port so we could easily carry and extra stick or two, but would prefer not to.

Archived