water/soda brought back from cabo/PV ??

raiderg68

Why would you want to bring water? The water on board is some of the best water- both in taste and purity- you can get.

Thanks for the info on the water. I will think twice about that. Now if I do decide I want to bring water or soda back on can I ?

It depends on the cruiseline- which one are you talking about? The poster above is correct, water is free on all of the cruiselines. There is no need to purchase any. Just have your cabin steward keep your ice bucket full and use the tap in the room. Everywhere else on the ship you can get water as well, from your waiter, a bartender or in the windjammer and lots of other areas.

Thanks for the info on the water. I will think twice about that. Now if I do decide I want to bring water or soda back on can I ?

I've done it several times on the Spirit and Splendor. ..I've always kept it to 6 bottles/cans or less..never had a problem. On my last cruise in October..did see a passenger with 4 6-packs of soda get it confiscated.

I've done it several times on the Spirit and Splendor. ..I've always kept it to 6 bottles/cans or less..never had a problem. On my last cruise in October..did see a passenger with 4 6-packs of soda get it confiscated.

I will be on the Splendor. Thanks for the info

It depends on the cruiseline- which one are you talking about? The poster above is correct, water is free on all of the cruiselines. There is no need to purchase any. Just have your cabin steward keep your ice bucket full and use the tap in the room. Everywhere else on the ship you can get water as well, from your waiter, a bartender or in the windjammer and lots of other areas.

Carnival on the Splendor. Thanks for your help

On the Splendor in 3 weeks. Can we bring soda and/or water back on the boat in either place ? I know alcohol is a NO but was hoping to replenish these items. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Whne you get back, let me know how it worked. I came up with the same plan yesterday,,we go in April. I was going to follow the rules and bring 12 cans of soda and 12 bottles of water and replenish them from the Walmart in PV.

Whne you get back, let me know how it worked. I came up with the same plan yesterday,,we go in April. I was going to follow the rules and bring 12 cans of soda and 12 bottles of water and replenish them from the Walmart in PV.

Will do Ron. Hoping to bring back positive news

Unfortunately, the OP has decided to cruise on RCI (used to be our favorite cruise line). RCI has the toughest industry policy when it comes to liquids which is simply you are not permitted to bring any liquid beverage back on board. Whether or not this is enforced is always an open question but as a matter of policy they even object to your bringing bottled water on their ships. We think their philosophy is why should they let your bring the stuff aboard when they can charge your excessive prices +15%. I mention this because other cruise lines have no problem with bringing soda, water, and sometimes even wine aboard. So, when you are docked here in PV (our winter home) you could easily walk over to Walmart or south to Soriano and buy cheap bottled water or pop, but they might confiscate it when you return to the ship.

Hank

Archived