First Time Cruiser getting ready to set sail in a week

barry-the-hatchet

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Hope you have a wonderful time. Some resources that you might be interested in:

There are sections of these boards for each cruise line. To learn more about yours or to ask questions head over there.

There is a Ports Of Call section for info on the ports.

There is a Roll Call section. There you can meet others sailing with you. To join, Click Boards at the top of this page, Scroll down to Roll Calls, click on your cruise line, Click on your ship. Find the thread for your sailing.

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself here on the boards!

My family and I are all first time cruisers and departing next week on a 7 day eastern Caribbean Cruise. We are all very exited and can't wait.

Welcome to CC, hope you have a great cruise.

Hope you have a wonderful time! My husband and I are first time cruisers. We're going on our first cruise in May to Bermuda. Anxious and Excited! I'd be interested in hearing about your cruise experience! Hope you post a review! Have fun!!!

I'll be writing a review for sure. All ready en route. Very early morning today so far and a very long wait in us customs line at airport. Waited in

Line for over an hour before processed. On the plus side security was very quick. Now our flights been delayed for at least 30 minutes. So excited to get there!

:)

Sent from my GT-P7500D using Tapatalk

I'll be writing a review for sure. All ready en route. Very early morning today so far and a very long wait in us customs line at airport. Waited in

Line for over an hour before processed. On the plus side security was very quick. Now our flights been delayed for at least 30 minutes. So excited to get there!

:)

Sent from my GT-P7500D using Tapatalk

Have a great time. Love your CC name. Would be a great name for a Fireman.

Carole

Archived