Upgrade Fairy is ALIVE!!!!!

ksuds

We have well over 500 days with RCL and have only been upgraded one time.

We just got the best gift from her....................We got upgraded to the Grand Suite on the JOS in February.

WHOOO HOOOOO

I don't know what to do with all my excitement. I'm afraid if I keep checking their website they are going to take it back away. The best room we've ever had on RCL was a JS. Already Diamond Plus so the perks don't matter too much to me. But I hear we get breakfast to order at Chops every morning. :):):):):):) Very Excited!!!!!

That's wonderful news! Just curious about breakfast at Chops. Never knew it existed... Do any of the other ships/classes offer it as well?

This is exciting news. I'm very happy for you.

I'm booked on the Jewel in April and there are still LOTS of balconies available. I'm hoping to be able to upgrade at no cost (or very little cost) from my oceanview. You have given me hope :D

That is awesome!!!! You will have to hold it "open" for us to see!!! That makes a weekend get away even better. We are so looking forward to this cruise!! Congrats you both certainly deserve it!!!

Jodi

This is exciting news. I'm very happy for you.

I'm booked on the Jewel in April and there are still LOTS of balconies available. I'm hoping to be able to upgrade at no cost (or very little cost) from my oceanview. You have given me hope :D

I have a great idea.have them upgrade me to a suite,then you can have my balcony..........unfortunately,suites are about all gone already:(

Congrats to the OP!!:)

Archived