After dinner drink shot glasses

mosaic_mom

You can get the LED cups(different sizes) at the dollar tree store. They were in the party area. Party city might have them too. Last cruise we also brought the LEDs that are in ice cubes. We just placed them in our drinks not frozen. Same effect for the lights just no keeping our drinks cold. We bring our own cups with us for our own DOD's mixed by us.

Enjoy

I got them on my first Holland America cruise, and then last Januray realized I could get them on my RCL cruise, and low and behold could getthem on Carnival too in September. They are certainly easier to pack to come home then some of the other "special" drink glasses. I have also enjoyed them through the week and then given them as souvenirs ;)

You can get different drink shots in them....somewhere there is a list of all the Lovecup recipes. I had a great bar waiter on my RCL cruise who made sure I got all the colors and had different shots each night (9 night cruise). On my Carnival one, the bar waiter wasn't as creative, but I still got different things (they didn't have as many colors). Price was between $7.50-10.00 (all cruises) depending on what was in them.

Archived