C&A Status on the online set sail pass.

Am I mistaken? I thought the C&A status was printed somewhere on the set sail pass. I just printed mine for an upcoming cruse and I don’t see the status anywhere. I really don’t care – but… How do they know if your status makes you eligible for any priority check-in? ( for a non-suite cabin)

Thanks, M

Am I mistaken? I thought the C&A status was printed somewhere on the set sail pass. I just printed mine for an upcoming cruse and I don’t see the status anywhere. I really don’t care – but… How do they know if your status makes you eligible for any priority check-in? ( for a non-suite cabin)

Thanks, M

On your SetSail Pass there should be, above where it says Cruise Ticket Contract, two long narrow boxes with the primary pass holder's name first and the other party in the cabin in the second box. There should then be a small box within these narrow boxes that has either a G, E, P, D, DP, PC..........this indicates your C&A level. It should also show your cabin category, like D1, JS, GS, etc.

Patti, thanks for reminding me to check our Set Sail pass. Our luggage tags arrived showing us as Platinum when in fact we're Emerald. I didn't think to check the cruise docs, but they're wrong too. I went on the C&A site to use the "Live Chat" feature, which at this time turns out not to be very "live", since there's no one on it and "they'll get back to me". Ah RCCL's website, ya gotta love it:rolleyes:.

Patricia

Patti, thanks for reminding me to check our Set Sail pass. Our luggage tags arrived showing us as Platinum when in fact we're Emerald. I didn't think to check the cruise docs, but they're wrong too. I went on the C&A site to use the "Live Chat" feature, which at this time turns out not to be very "live", since there's no one on it and "they'll get back to me". Ah RCCL's website, ya gotta love it:rolleyes:.

Patricia

Call C&A at 1-800-526-9723 and ask them to change their records even if it means you have to listen to the sea talking. :p You do want your SeaPass Cards to show your correct level when you get them at the pier at check in.:)

I'm on hold with them as we speak. The Sea makes me want to wash out my ears with lye! It's not a big deal, but we would like the perks we've earned as to checkin, coupon books, etc. And thank you again for all the great info from RCCL you pass along to all of us.

Patricia

I'm on hold with them as we speak. The Sea makes me want to wash out my ears with lye! It's not a big deal, but we would like the perks we've earned as to checkin, coupon books, etc. And thank you again for all the great info from RCCL you pass along to all of us.

Patricia

You are so very welcome. :) And it is a big deal as you've earned those perks. Say hi to the sea for me!!

Archived