have you ever?

Lily429

I have never had a problem with it being closed, but on the Elation, it is next to impossible to order anything other than cheese or pepperoni. We have sailed Elation twice, and every time I tried to order something different, they have either told me it would take a ridiculous amount of time to get it out, or they conveniently "forget" that you ordered it when you go back to get it. I finally just gave up! :rolleyes:

Jenn

I have never had a problem with it being closed, but on the Elation, it is next to impossible to order anything other than cheese or pepperoni. We have sailed Elation twice, and every time I tried to order something different, they have either told me it would take a ridiculous amount of time to get it out, or they conveniently "forget" that you ordered it when you go back to get it. I finally just gave up! :rolleyes:

Jenn

I wanted something else and was told it would take awhile. I took pepperoni and when I went to eat it, it was burnt and tasted terrible. Pizza has gone down hill.

wandered out to find a bite to eat at the pizzeria, burrito bar, deli and/or grill but it was closed when they were supposed to be open...what's up with that?:eek:

If you don't see anyone at the pizzeria, just ring the bell. They are usually in the back. Sometimes the deli cook has to go somewhere else to get more supplies. But usually he goes when the deli isn't busy.

Pizza's take 10-15 minutes to make. I usually have to wait 8-10 minutes for the garlic bread.

beware. on 2 nights my DH and i skipped the dinning room we were scheduled to go to at 6:15 due to just not being hungry at that time. the buffet closes nearly everything except for a very few selections after 6pm. of course the pizza and deli are open, and you can order sandwiches and such from room service. my advise is to try and go to mDR if you want some really good grub and dont risk it.

wandered out to find a bite to eat at the pizzeria, burrito bar, deli and/or grill but it was closed when they were supposed to be open...what's up with that?:eek:
Nope, never happened.

I wanted something else and was told it would take awhile. I took pepperoni and when I went to eat it, it was burnt and tasted terrible. Pizza has gone down hill.

If I want pizza I never get what is out. I specifically ask for fresh cooked, it's worth the wait. And when your home ordering a pizza it's not going to magically appear in front of you, you wait for it, unless it's a buffet.

The pizza is great if you're willing to wait 15 to 20 minutes for them to cook it fresh!!!

beware. on 2 nights my DH and i skipped the dinning room we were scheduled to go to at 6:15 due to just not being hungry at that time. the buffet closes nearly everything except for a very few selections after 6pm. of course the pizza and deli are open, and you can order sandwiches and such from room service. my advise is to try and go to mDR if you want some really good grub and dont risk it.

After 6pm? They are barely getting into the swing of dinner:confused: Never had that problem with the buffet.......

The buffet is always open for dinner from around 6-9.

Nope, never had that. I have gone to the grill and deli after the published closing time, and it was still open so have gotten things when they were supposed to be closed, though. I guess they won't close as long as they have a line waiting.

Archived