Carnival Breeze January 2013 Sailing - Should I Book Now?

lmw315

Would like to take a cruise on the Carnival Breeze for my honeymoon next January. I've been debating whether to go ahead and put down the Early Saver deposit now or to wait a bit. What's the chance of Carnival offering upgrades/OBCs for cruises on a brand-new ship? Figure my chances are low, but I don't want to jump the gun and miss out on a better deal.

We are already booked on the March 16th 2013 sailing and Early Saver is most always going to give you the best rate. Just read the terms and restrictions before you book.

All rates can get price reductions until final payment, but ES is the only one that you can get it up to 2 business days before sailing. You can ask for an upgrade if you book a different rate and a higher category than you booked drops below what you paid, you can ask for an upgrade.

Some people will book Past Guest or such then switch to Early Saver more towards final payment just to be sure. That way than can cancel if they need to.

Just up to you. If you are sure about the date, I would say book it.

I can't wait for this ship to come out. ;)

I would go ahead and book it right now. I highly doubt you will get a lower price and/or upgrades on a brand new ship. January '13 is not that far away either. Alot of cruisers book 1 1/2 -2 years ahead and if you book right now you will have a lot of rooms to choose from. Also before you book make sure you know all of the restrictions on Early Saver.

Archived