Silhouette photos

M&T

Andreas Depping has chronicled each and every inch of the four Solstice-Class ships in photos when brand new...

He sometimes posts here on Cruise Critic when a new S-Class ships is introduced but also has a website that features his many photo albums; you'll easily find it via Google...

Chances are good that you'll find photos of everything you are interested in--and places you haven't thought to ask about--at his website...

YES!! YES!! This is a super amazing collection of pictures. Really well done. Appreciate the tip to this great site.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 64,331 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

YES!! YES!! This is a super amazing collection of pictures. Really well done. Appreciate the tip to this great site.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Thank you all to your positive feedback towards my photos of Celebrity Silhouette :-) .

She is really a beauty and I am sure anyone booked on her will enjoy the cruise.

In my gallery you can find a photo collection (about 3800 photos)of all Solstice Class ships by using this link:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/index.php?cat=24

Enjoy!

Andreas

Thank you all to your positive feedback towards my photos of Celebrity Silhouette :-) Andreas

Andreas, THANK YOU for your superb photographic contributions over the years. I have always enjoyed your pictures and am grateful that someone living so close to the shipyard takes the time to post such detailed work.

Thank you all to your positive feedback towards my photos of Celebrity Silhouette :-) .

She is really a beauty and I am sure anyone booked on her will enjoy the cruise.

In my gallery you can find a photo collection (about 3800 photos)of all Solstice Class ships by using this link:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/index.php?cat=24

Enjoy!

Andreas

YOWZERS - it was like being back on the Silhouette again - should have a mini-you (Austin Powers :D) that people can pack in their suitcase and never have to worry about taking photos of their trip ;)

You have photos of the Fantasy?! HAVE to resist though as I want to be surprised when we go this fall - but definitely will revisit after our cruise!

YOWZERS - it was like being back on the Silhouette again - should have a mini-you (Austin Powers :D) that people can pack in their suitcase and never have to worry about taking photos of their trip ;)

You have photos of the Fantasy?! HAVE to resist though as I want to be surprised when we go this fall - but definitely will revisit after our cruise!

:-))) that was my idea, to present a nice overview including some details which might be interesting. I am very concentrated when I take photos on a ship to catch as many details as possible. It takes much planning because usually I am less than two days aboard.

Don't worry about the Fantasy. Several times I asked the shipyard as well as DCL but no chance for me to get aboard- I was really deeply frustrated :-( .

Luckily Celebrity Cruises is much more cooperative.

:-))) that was my idea, to present a nice overview including some details which might be interesting. I am very concentrated when I take photos on a ship to catch as many details as possible. It takes much planning because usually I am less than two days aboard.

Don't worry about the Fantasy. Several times I asked the shipyard as well as DCL but no chance for me to get aboard- I was really deeply frustrated :-( .

Luckily Celebrity Cruises is much more cooperative.

That is ok ... letting my imagination run amuck in how fun it will be to be on a new ship ... and a Disney one to boot. :D

Haven't had a chance to peruse your photos of the other Celeb ships but will as our experience aboard the Silhouette has made us want to cruise with them again.

Archived