Really Appreciate Cruise Critic

rayandshirl

Sincere appreciation to all on this board that provide great advice and wonderful (an not so wonderful) experiences! You have given us a unique perspective to our questions and allow us to live vicariously through your experiences. Special thanks to a positive Pam and Chrysalis, and Toto2Kansas!

Thanks Again!

Ken

Hoping that Toto soon will rejoin the boards.....:):):)

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just want to join the other posters in thanking everyone for all their helpful posts. As others have said, my costs are less, my travels are easier, and I know of all the port highlights because of Cruise Critic and the posters. The more cruises I take, the more I rely on CC to help me plan it. Great job folks.

What would I do without these boards? For information and entertainment. I have learned so much from the posters (and have so much more to learn....)

Thank you to all the posters who take their time to answer everyone’s questions. Even the simple, silly ones. You all have helped me tremendously! :):):)

And aided in my addiction to cruising :):D:)

Hoping that Toto soon will rejoin the boards.....:):):)

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Bob,

I've been emailing her, telling her the same thing! I miss her and hope she comes back too!

I've always enjoyed the tete a tete on the CC message boards, but I like the Cruise Reviews, too. While I've mostly read reviews of Princess ships prior to sailing and for a while afterwards, I have perused reviews of vessels on other lines.

In the wake of the Costa Concordia disaster, for example, I read many reviews of that ship and others in the Costa fleet. When RCI launched the Behemoth and Mammoth of the Seas, I found myself reading just about every review that had been posted about one or both of these gargantuan vessels. There is a lot of helpful information on the Ports of Call Reviews board, as well.

Kudos to Cruise Critic!

Chris

Archived