Really Appreciate Cruise Critic

rayandshirl

We have only sailed on Celebrity and Princess due to itinerary choices and price but we want to thank this Board for all the helpful information we receive on it and especially Pam who is never negative - she just gives the facts.

Thank you all.

We have only sailed on Celebrity and Princess due to itinerary choices and price but we want to thank this Board for all the helpful information we receive on it and especially Pam who is never negative - she just gives the facts.

Thank you all.

I'll second that..........these boards have been a wealth of information and savings...couldn't live without them...especially when I am researching an upcoming cruise....I'm addicted!!!

I'm glad you started this thread. I check the boards when time allows.

I find there are many posters who give me important information and Pam is one of the favorite posters -- at the top of my list. CruiseMom is another at the top -- in good company with many others.

Maris

I can't imagine anyone going on a cruise without first getting information on this board about the cruise line, the ships, specifics about cabins, and ..... this list can be very long!

We have to thank Pam and all of the posters for sharing their knowledge and experience with us.

Steve

I am also happy you started this thread since I had meaning to express my appreciation to all here on CC for the valuable information being shared. Individual posters may not realize how valuable their information is to members like me who do not always comment directly back on their post. But, the information and tips that I have learned here have made my trips easier, more complete, and less expensive.

Thank you to all who are willing to share their experiences, tips, and advice.

We have gleaned a wealth of information and saved a ton of money by getting ideas from this board. If it hadn't been for this board we would have never heard about the CCL stock benifit along with all the other ideas.

Thanks to everyone who posts.

Thank you all.

I agree 100%...everything thing I know about cruising I've leaned from CC!:D

Pam, Shogun, Pia, Chrysalis (to name just a few from off the top of my head) and the dozens of others on CC, your endless knowledge has helped make each one of my Princess cruises wonderful.

Because of all the great Cruise Critic gurus I now know about........ embarkation process, what to (or not) wear in the MDR, The Atrium, MDR menus, Bar prices, the best balcony/mini suites locations, lobster tails, Aft lovers, chair hogs, Ultimate Balcony Dinner, the smoking wars:eek:, the coffee card, Thermal Suites, "Live from..", luggage lost & over board, the Love Boat dessert, the Champagne Waterfall, Sabitini's, luggage tags, medical emergency procedures, Shareholder credits, souffles, Princess Cays, gratuities, the secrete door location, grumpy passengers, MDR lunch, the Chefs Table, The Sanctuary, BINGO, Roll Call, the Art Action, suite perks, Formal nights, chilled soups, photos, mattress toppers, the great maitre d's & Cruise Directors, MUTTS, noro virus, anchor noise, FCC, Window Suites, stuffed olives, dis-embarkation, entertainers, room service menus, the up-grade fairy, kids on board, Captain's Circle, escargot, The International Cafe, the friendly crew............ and much, much more!

The best thing I've learned from Cruise Critic is to smile and have a great time cruising!:D Thank you.

Thank you for the kudos. There are many who contribute a wealth of information and are often more accurate and knowledgeable than I am... and I know it. :)

Pam;

You have been a wealth of information. Thank you so much for all of your informative posts.....:):):)

Bob

I too would like to add my "thank you" to everyone. I may not post much, but I sure do read a lot. I have learned so much here and continue to learn more everytime I visit.

Thanks to all of you who have posted so many tips, advice and explanations.:)

Eight years with Cruise Critic.

I learned so very much from this site that before I now book direct with Princess or my airline I look at the deck plans,Also above and below the deck.Seat Guru also lets me know seats to beware of on the planes.:)

Yes Pam never makes personal criticisms of us she accepts us for what we are.

I mentioned on another thread that CC is better than the olden days we do respect each others point of view now......Nice going.....:D

I agree 100%!

I love CC and the wealth of information everyone has. Thanks so much.

DH thinks I'm crazy reading the boards all the time. But loves the knowledge I gain. :)

I echo this and all similar sentiments! Dont post very often, but am an avid lurker!!

Thanks all!

I agree 100%...everything thing I know about cruising I've leaned from CC!:D

Pam, Shogun, Pia, Chrysalis (to name just a few from off the top of my head) and the dozens of others on CC, your endless knowledge has helped make each one of my Princess cruises wonderful.

Because of all the great Cruise Critic gurus I now know about........ embarkation process, what to (or not) wear in the MDR, The Atrium, MDR menus, Bar prices, the best balcony/mini suites locations, lobster tails, Aft lovers, chair hogs, Ultimate Balcony Dinner, the smoking wars:eek:, the coffee card, Thermal Suites, "Live from..", luggage lost & over board, the Love Boat dessert, the Champagne Waterfall, Sabitini's, luggage tags, medical emergency procedures, Shareholder credits, souffles, Princess Cays, gratuities, the secrete door location, grumpy passengers, MDR lunch, the Chefs Table, The Sanctuary, BINGO, Roll Call, the Art Action, suite perks, Formal nights, chilled soups, photos, mattress toppers, the great maitre d's & Cruise Directors, MUTTS, noro virus, anchor noise, FCC, Window Suites, stuffed olives, dis-embarkation, entertainers, room service menus, the up-grade fairy, kids on board, Captain's Circle, escargot, The International Cafe, the friendly crew............ and much, much more!

The best thing I've learned from Cruise Critic is to smile and have a great time cruising!:D Thank you.

Great thread. I agree that CC has always provided little tidbits of information and when I can I try to contribute. Thanks to all of my fellow CC cruisers, it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood when I can zip in and read/contribute to the forums. Smooth sailing everyone and I hope everyone has a countdown going to their next cruise.

I also just want to give thanks to all who contribute to Cruise critic. There is such a wealth of information on this site and so far more reliable than the TA's. Also, this site gives us a chance to meet follow cruisers and get to know them even before you step above. Thanks to all, especially Pam in Ca. I know you will know if no one else does.

Thanks again. 2.5 mos to first princess cruise.

I can't imagine anyone going on a cruise without first getting information on this board about the cruise line, the ships, specifics about cabins, and ..... this list can be very long!

It may be hard to believe but there are many people who still do not have computers and also many that just use them for e-mail.

I've been volunteering at our local library for 22 years and there are many people who come in daily to just use the internet for e-mail because they don't have it at home. There are also many people that still just check out a couple travel books and that's all the research they do. I have told many people about CC and also have showed them how to get to the site on the internet.

We all should be very thankful that we have the opportunity to cruise as much as we do because there are many people that will never experience it.

I also want to thank everyone for all the help I've received here over the years..

Cruise Critic gets a big thumbs up from me. Have learned so much over the years. Ask a question and someone out there has the answer.

Great advice and tips.

Have also made some wonderful friends!

Bev

Sincere appreciation to all on this board that provide great advice and wonderful (an not so wonderful) experiences! You have given us a unique perspective to our questions and allow us to live vicariously through your experiences. Special thanks to a positive Pam and Chrysalis, and Toto2Kansas!

Thanks Again!

Ken

Archived