Guys Burgers & Fries on Carnival Liberty

Kreeb

Man! Looks like it's time to sail the Liberty again. Wish they had those when we were on her. I'm a big fan of the CCL Cheeseburger, but those look way better!

Breeze, Glory and Conquest will offer Guy's burgers later this year

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2011/10/05/what-is-the-fun-ship-2-0-implementation-schedule.aspx

This is a great excuse to sail on the Glory in December. :D

Love a good burger. What is the menu? Is it the same for all ships or does it vary?

Its just on one ship now, but Im guessing the menu will be the same for the all

Link to more info n pics

http://travelingmamas.com/guys-burger-joint-on-carnival-cruise-lines-funship2dot0/

DSCN1509-500x552.jpg

This is the one 2.0 upgrade that Im not looking forward to on my upcoming cruise on Carnival Liberty. Im one of those who in a 7 or 8 day cruise, has a hankering for a burger or hot dog once in that time frame, and I usually had one from the old style grill, and enjoyed it.

I know the regular burger is not low calorie, but these new guys burgers, while they look delicious, I know are upwards of 1500 calories, and while I dont diet during my 7 or 8 day cruises, I refuse to consume that many calories for lunch, then I would have to give up my dinner in the MDR, where, I like the food very much. I will likely try the burrito station onLiberty, but Im really not likely to try a guys burger. This just my opinion, all others who are comfortable with that calorie consumption, I say go for it and enjoy.:)

This is the one 2.0 upgrade that Im not looking forward to on my upcoming cruise on Carnival Liberty. Im one of those who in a 7 or 8 day cruise, has a hankering for a burger or hot dog once in that time frame, and I usually had one from the old style grill, and enjoyed it.

I know the regular burger is not low calorie, but these new guys burgers, while they look delicious, I know are upwards of 1500 calories, and while I dont diet during my 7 or 8 day cruises, I refuse to consume that many calories for lunch, then I would have to give up my dinner in the MDR, where, I like the food very much. I will likely try the burrito station onLiberty, but Im really not likely to try a guys burger. This just my opinion, all others who are comfortable with that calorie consumption, I say go for it and enjoy.:)

I think its hard to make everyone happy when things change.

I know some people are splitting the burger with others in their family/group

no wonder those things are 1600 calories each!

there wasn't one skinny person on that line!

I think you switched the order of these sentences.

no wonder : there wasn't one skinny person on that line

those things are 1600 calories each.

Also: how? How do you get a full days worth of calories into a burger? What in the world are in them?

And other than the sauce, how are these different from any other hamburger?

Archived