Price jump on Caribbean Princess

AndiandMike

I was just on a very popular online agency that i've used in the past, the price for the CP 11/12/05 just jumped $45 a person between yesterday and today! I am booking on Friday once I have everyone that wants to go. What gives with the price hike?

AndiandMike: Same thing happened to me, checked the fare last night and this AM, ready to book this PM and fare had jumped $200/each!!!!! Read on the HAL board that Good Morning America had a blurb on a 9% increase for cruises, so Princess must have made this effective immediately.

I was just on a very popular online agency that i've used in the past, the price for the CP 11/12/05 just jumped $45 a person between yesterday and today! I am booking on Friday once I have everyone that wants to go. What gives with the price hike?

Mike-Please e-mail if you want to know where to get great rates on this cruise.....dgoth0157@yahoo.com;)

Where does it say that the cruise was booked. I thought the price went up today and he is booking this Friday? :confused:

Bill

I was referring to their post right above mine where they said that they booked last year's cruise, and then the price kept going up afterwards. :D

Archived