Chocolate Buffet on Carnival Dream?

sabhoy

We were on the Inspiration in October and there was no chocolate buffet, however on the Legend last March there was, maybe it was because the Inspiration was a 5 day only? Going on the Miracle (8day) in April, hopefully there will be one, the chocolate sushi was yum!!:D

Is the chocolate buffet a thing of the past?

When we were on Liberty there was a Chocolate buffet at lunch. Wondering if this is still being done, and if so, when to expect it?

Since your question was specifically about the Dream. The answer is YES.

I was on the Western itinerary January 21-28 and they did the chocolate buffet. I took a number of photos.

We were on the Inspiration in October and there was no chocolate buffet, however on the Legend last March there was, maybe it was because the Inspiration was a 5 day only?

I think on the shorter cruises there's a scaled-down version of it (if the last day is a sea-day?)

We went with some newbie cruiser friends of ours on the Triumph in January (5-day.) I'd kept telling them about the chocolate buffet the last sea day. I checked the Fun Times, and looked (or so I THOUGHT) through the Lido buffets and didn't see it.:( Then, I noticed after going through the buffet line to the desserts..VOILA...chocolate cakes, cookies, and chocolate sauce (for fruit.) Some of what I'd seen on the 7-day cruises.

Didn't it used to be listed in the Fun Times?:confused: I honestly can't remember.

On our recent Dream cruise there was a chocolate buffet in the Gathering on the last day (sea day) of the cruise during lunch hours. It was a dessert buffet that took over a portion of the area where they normally would have had the lunch food. It was a variety of desserts all with some chocolate component, and then you could get skewers of fruit and other things (mini donuts, for example) dipped in a chocolate fountain.

We enjoyed it but it was not a major standout. The desserts were good but not necessarily above other desserts we had during other buffet meals, but there was more of them.

Is the chocolate buffet a thing of the past?

When we were on Liberty there was a Chocolate buffet at lunch. Wondering if this is still being done, and if so, when to expect it?

it IS on the last sea day, and is listed in the fun times (it is on that tear off section - but on the back of it under all kinds of deliciousness)

Do they still have midnight buffet like they have in the past?

Nope did away with that for quite a many years. It was expensive to do each cruise.

now they do the choc buffet at lunch on the last sea day.

Nothing as spectacular as the midnight buffet

Archived