Drink specials on board the Sky?

bobbycruiser

Hello everyone...I am back again for another question that i should probably know the answer to already. Haha. I will be on the Sky at the end of may and although I am not a huge drinker, when I do dink, I prefer to get as much bang for my buck. With that being said, I was just curious as to whether or not there were ever any drink specials on board. Specific bars or specific times? Obviously the drinks are expensive so anything I can do to lessen the blow would be helpful:) And feed back would be MUCH appreciated:)

I am going on my first cruise on the Sky in April and have seen some of the "Daily" papers posted and there were drink specials listed on them for each day. Others note 2-for-1 martinis in the Plantation bar and the bucket of beer (buy 5 get one for free)....have a good trip!

Last month on the Sky they had the two for one Martinis each night in the Plantation Bar. But they were NOT advertised. I would not have known if I had not read it here. So don't expect or wait to read it in the Freestyle Daily. Also you can take these drinks out of the bar if you wish to any location. We got them and went to the show. One night they had a Jazz trio. Very nice. A great deal.

Here is a link to my comments on the Sky. We just returned Monday. There were daily drink specials. Also, the buy five, get one free beer special. This was also available on Great Stirrup Cay. The two-for-one martinis in the Plantation Club were advertised with a sign posted by the stairs/elevators on Dec. 12. On our last day, they set up a margarita special (two for $15) that were served next to the taco bar by the pool. Came in a specialty souvenir glass.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1577249

The Plantation Club is one of the best lounges at sea. They have a soft jazz band and have a huge selection of martinis. You cant beat 2 for 1 at sea.

Unfortunately they cancelled the deal on my last Sky cruise but it looks like they brought it back after large demand.

We hung out at Plantation Club before dinner every night.

Archived