I've found the solution!

sarahleebones

You know how everyone says time goes by faster the older you get?

The solution to making time go by slower is just by booking a cruise.

Today mine says "You Cruise in 374 Days" This is going to be the longest 374 days of my life.

Your post reminded me of my saying "blink and its Christmas" and your post inspired me to book my next cruise. Just got off the phone with Carnival and I have a red box again.:) Albeit 363 days in the red box. But hey - blink and it will be here.

OMG! Seriously???? I am so jealous. Please tell me you are are close to a port. I could easily take the time off but there is no way dh could. Man am I jealous!

Not really close to a port. One of those leaves from Venice, one from Dubrovonivk, and one from St. Martin.

Not really close to a port. One of those leaves from Venice, one from Dubrovonivk, and one from St. Martin.

That almost sounds like gloating. Congratulations on your cruise plans. Someday my ship will come in (B2B in Dec.).

Your post reminded me of my saying "blink and its Christmas" and your post inspired me to book my next cruise. Just got off the phone with Carnival and I have a red box again.:) Albeit 363 days in the red box. But hey - blink and it will be here.

That's AWESOME!!!! But get this...I'm jealous because you have less of a wait than me LOL. And btw, I've blinked a few times. Not time to pack yet :(

OK, you are seriously killing me here....That's amazing! I used to aspire to be more like wonder woman. Hey no one can rock a shiny flag one piece like Lynda Carter. She's off the list. I aspire to be you!

That's AWESOME!!!! But get this...I'm jealous because you have less of a wait than me LOL. And btw, I've blinked a few times. Not time to pack yet :(

A whole whopping 11 days.:p

No - not time to pack, but the spring/summer clothes are beginning to appear in the stores. Shopping for a couple outfits always help bide the time. ;)

Almost as long as when it says you cruise in 7 days. Those are the longest seven days ever. Oh. Sarahleebones. By the way my wife is from Burlington Ontario. Her family and sisters still live there. Small world.

Oh Wow! Small world! We love Burlington! Although, would probably prefer Texas ;)

You know how everyone says time goes by faster the older you get?

The solution to making time go by slower is just by booking a cruise.

Today mine says "You Cruise in 374 Days" This is going to be the longest 374 days of my life.

I believe my countdown clock read 487 days when we booked our 15-day Hawaii cruise back in 2010. Now we are less than 7 weeks away from sailing!

:cool:Bill

Archived