We just booked the sun march 3!!!!!

MikeandAmy

We just cruised her for the second time a month ago. Really nice with the forward observation lounge like the Pearl's Spinaker, and a Great Outdoors open deck eating area and grill out back. Excellent for breakfast. The ship's "floor plan" is really different though and takes some getting use to. The balcony rooms are slightly bigger than the other ships and a slightly bigger actual balcony. If you drink and do so in the forward observation lounge, Wayan is a wonderful person/bartender and Delon a super cheerful nice guy server up there.

I am jealous. I love the Sun. Be sure you check out El Moderno for breakfast and lunch. It is free then even though it charges for dinner.

Breakfast items and lunch items there are a wonderful secret.

Also, the observation lounge in the bow of the very top deck has doors on either side that open to the outside. A great place for taking photos when coming into ports.

The Great Outdoors at the aft (back) of the ship has an outdoor buffet section whose lines are much shorter than in the main section of the buffet.

The second MDR can be hard to find since you need to either take the stairs or the elevator to get to its Deck 5 aft placement, but it's worth checking out since many times it's less crowded.

I know you'll have a wonderful time. Those last minute sales are great.

If we didn't live 2 flights away from ports, we'd take advantage.

Can't wait to hear about your trip . . . our Sun cruise is still five weeks away :(

Keep and eye out, my wife is always good about posting a trip report.... We have been booking shore excursions and all the last few hours, busy, busy lol... Which helps make the time go by faster :D

Keep and eye out, my wife is always good about posting a trip report.... We have been booking shore excursions and all the last few hours, busy, busy lol... Which helps make the time go by faster :D

Yay! I can't wait to read it!

Archived