Galveston port parking

beloum

Need avice re parking at the port of Galveston. It looks like there is a parking lot for the Port of Galveston as well as several independent lots offering parking for cruise passengers. Never having sailed out of this port before, would really appreciate any advice on which would be the best option. Or would it be better to leave the car at the hotel and take taxi each way? Thanks for any and all advice

Need avice re parking at the port of Galveston. It looks like there is a parking lot for the Port of Galveston as well as several independent lots offering parking for cruise passengers. Never having sailed out of this port before, would really appreciate any advice on which would be the best option. Or would it be better to leave the car at the hotel and take taxi each way? Thanks for any and all advice

We have used Lighthouse Parking in the past and will be using it again in the fall. They have a secure lot and a shuttle to take you to the port and back. It was quick and easy and they were very professional. I think it is $35 for a 5 day cruise if you pre-book on line. If you can, spend a day in Galveston pre or post cruise. It is a great town with lots of history and lots to do. Have a great time!!

We use Galveston Park and Cruise. It's across the street from the port and offers indoor and outdoor parking. I don't think there's actual parking at the port itself?

We have used Galveston Park N Cruise and liked it. Also used EZ Cruise Parking and it was great too. There is Port of Galveston Parking. They have several parking lots and it was fine also. It costs a little bit more, but it is very convenient too.

We use Galveston Park and Cruise. It's across the street from the port and offers indoor and outdoor parking. I don't think there's actual parking at the port itself?

Use this one and easily walk across street to terminals.

Does anyone know if there are any hotels that offer parking during the cruise? This will be our first time cruising out of Galveston and are thinking about driving, but are still looking at airfare.

Thanks

Does anyone know if there are any hotels that offer parking during the cruise? This will be our first time cruising out of Galveston and are thinking about driving, but are still looking at airfare.

Thanks

Sure they do!

Check other threads

or do search on hotels and their packages.

Thanks

I think the Hilton has a parking garage. I have done port parking, left my car at Comfort Suites, and used Galveston Park n Cruise. Park n Cruise was by far my favorite. It is walking distance, has interior parking, and was cheap. If you are a self assist debarker, you can be in your car and headed home in no time, while others are waiting for shuttles.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
We use EZCruise--book it on line & get a $5 discount, put ezgift in promotion blank & get another $5 off any cruise. So, cost for 7 day cruise is $45. They have a shuttle, but can also walk to the port or parking lot.

Does anyone know a promo code for Park n Cruise???

Something to keep in mind regarding the Port of Galveston parking. If anyone has a disabled vet in their group, parking is free. All you need to do is show the VA card showing service connected disability. Saves money and you also park in the handicapped spaces near the office.

Thanks

The Country Inn & Suites in Galveston on the Seawall offers free cruise parking & has a shuttle that will pick up at both airports & a shuttle to port. Call them to find out prices for shuttles.

We have used the port parking, and there is nothing wrong with it. We prefer the indoor parking and ability to get off the ship and walk directly to our car at Galveston Park n Cruise. We are very light packers, though.

Archived