Luggage tag question for UK residents

kiwi_sparkles

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive tags? I requested mine two weeks ago via the website, but no sign of them yet.

Our cruise isn't until 24 March so we have a few weeks to go, but I'm keen to get everything organised.

Hello Kiwi Sparkles,

On our two previous celebrity cruises, the luggage labels arrived from memory about 2/3 weeks to departure, like you I was organised with everything, so was keen to 'tick' off list.

Mrs Blue Sky

Hello- I ordered mine at the beginning of last week and they arrived just a few days later. We are sailing on 25th march. They come in a Royal caribbean enevelope that looks a little like a mail shot. Am sure they'll arrive soon -if not they hand them out at the pier.:)

All I got with my tickets is a photocopied piece of paper which claims to be luggage tags. I've been on the Clebrity website (Australia) and it doesn't give me the option to order tags. According to posts I can pick them up at check in, hopefully tat's right!

Hi, In reply to 'SkiptonCBR' regarding luggage tags, have you registered online for 'My Celebrity'. On the UK site, once you've registered you can then go into 'My reservations' and as well as all the dining, excursions and other options, it gives you the opportunity to order luggage tags. Wouldn't have thought the UK version should be different than the Australian version. But you never know ! Best of luck. :)

All I got with my tickets is a photocopied piece of paper which claims to be luggage tags. I've been on the Clebrity website (Australia) and it doesn't give me the option to order tags. According to posts I can pick them up at check in, hopefully tat's right!

Celebrity (Australia) do not supply luggage tags. You have to get them when you drop your luggage off. Take the photocopy tag with you. The luggage guys will then print your 'real' tags.

Cheers

Deb

Archived