WIFI on the island

styles27

Type "Free Wifi" into the search engine at the top right hand corner of this page. Few Threads talk about it. Post Office in St. George on Water Street. 10 min. limit, Bermuda Library in Hamilton, 10 min. limit, Frog and Onion at the Dockyard $5 for 30 minutes. Not too many other sources.

Just hit the RCI and Norwegain portions of this board. TeleBermuda International is provided WiFi at the Dockyard. Rates are 1 hour $3, 24 hours $9.99, 72 hour $14.99 and monthly $29.99. If you look on the other sections of this site, there is a link that you can go to and sign up for the service. Not free but pretty good price anyway.

There is an Apple store in the new indoor mall in Hamilton. If you sit near the store, you can pick up their wifi - free for 30 minutes.

It looked like an Apple store, but in fact it was not listed by Apple as an official outlet...in any event I recall reading that the store has been closed.

Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone. I "liked" the Bermuda tourism FB page and asked the question there.

Here is the response... Wifi is definitely available on island! You'll be able to find free wifi signals along Front Street and near the Post Office in downtown Hamilton and at the Library. Juice n' Beans Cafe and Lemon Tree Cafe are just a few in Hamilton that carry wifi.

Looking forward to your visit? Can we help you with anything else?

2 hours ago · Like

It looked like an Apple store, but in fact it was not listed by Apple as an official outlet...in any event I recall reading that the store has been closed.

You are correct. It looked like a small Apple store but it was not an Apple store. They sold Apple products. From what I could see they never claimed to be an Apple store. I think it was called iStore or something like that. They did not have Apple in their name like the fake Chinese stores. It was open last August in two locations but only the one in the mall had WiFi. I had not heard it had closed but that could be true.

There is an Apple store in the new indoor mall in Hamilton. If you sit near the store, you can pick up their wifi - free for 30 minutes.

can I ask where there is a new mall in Hamilton???Thanks:D

Archived