Pacific Coastal On Millennium ?'s

Pompein

So excited, just booked this for September in Aqua Class.:D First time on Celebrity. It's called the Wine Cruise.

Sails from Vancouver to San Diego, this may be a silly ?, but can you see the coast while you are sailing down? or just as you are going into the ports?

I booked the port side, hoping to see more of the coast and I know that ships may dock either way.

Has anyone been on this before? Stops in Monterrey, I've been there, but don't remember seeing cruise ships.

Thanks! And thanks to all because I've been combing these boards for a week to soak it all in, it's almost more fun than the cruise itself!

We have done a Pacific coast cruise. While on a clear day you can see land in the very distance, basically because you know it is there, the "views" will not be anything like an inside passage cruise to Alaska. It will be like standing in Dover and looking toward the French coast line.

Vancouver is such a wonderful city. Hope you can spend some time there before the cruise.

So excited, just booked this for September in Aqua Class.:D First time on Celebrity. It's called the Wine Cruise.

Sails from Vancouver to San Diego, this may be a silly ?, but can you see the coast while you are sailing down? or just as you are going into the ports?

I booked the port side, hoping to see more of the coast and I know that ships may dock either way.

Has anyone been on this before? Stops in Monterrey, I've been there, but don't remember seeing cruise ships.

Thanks! And thanks to all because I've been combing these boards for a week to soak it all in, it's almost more fun than the cruise itself!

Hey Pompein -- come on over and join the roll-call: :cool:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1395607

Archived