Oh Yes!! Yet another silly question..

JGORD7

There is usually at least one pool open 24/7. At night, they will close one for cleaning/refilling but another will be open. After the first one is cleaned/filled, they will open it and clean/refill the next one. This is generally the norm. Of course there are exceptions under certain circumstances.

The cruise compass will tell you for sure if it's 24 hours, but the cruises I've been on have always had a pool and/or hot tub open.

And it's quite fun to have the pool all to yourself during a calm quiet night. :D

That's what I was thinking! Under the stars...oh yeahhh!

The cruise compass will tell you for sure if it's 24 hours, but the cruises I've been on have always had a pool and/or hot tub open.

And it's quite fun to have the pool all to yourself during a calm quiet night. :D

Agreed:):):)

My cabin was really HOT one night. We departed Aruba late that evening, and my wife and I forgot to turn the AC on. At about 3 AM I decided it was time for a swim, but I wasn't alone. I didn't get an accurate count, but there had to be a dozen others. I guess it was a good night for a late night/early morning swim.:)

Archived