Future Cruise Credit

Poohbeck

So I just booked our cruise. Yeah!! :)

I just tried to enter our FCC and the form won't work. The "submit" button won't work. :( I've tried re-loading the form a few times and still no luck.

I guess I can try and call again tomorrow, unless any of your have a suggestion.

Thanks.

Well you have all made me feel sooooo much better. Sometimes computers are just soo frustrating. :( I will try again tomorrow from my work computer, and if no luck...I will call.

Thanks.

Yippee!!! Our cruise is booked.

Is there a time limit to use your FCC after you book a cruise? Can I wait until final payment is due?

Yes, I have booked a cruise late enough to have to make final payment when I booked and I had it applied then. They will credit your credit card.

You have to change your browser to "compatibility mode". Then it will work.

I have no idea what that means. :)

I tried today from a different computer (at work) and it didn't work.

So...I called today and they did it for me. I just checked my Booking and my credit is there along with my OBC.

Yeah!!

Thanks for the help.

Compatability mode mean that when you have a icon that looks like a torn piece of paper up by your address bar and where the refresh button is, click on it.

CM.jpg

Works on Carnival's website every time. I had the same issue and it was killing me until I was enlightened by fellow CCers! :)

Compatability mode mean that when you have a icon that looks like a torn piece of paper up by your address bar and where the refresh button is, click on it.

CM.jpg

Thanks a lot. I had tried to submit the form several times this morning and kept getting an error. Found this thread and submitted the form in seconds. Thanks!!!!!

And when i did it, i just called and poof it was done.

When I called to see if they could do it over the phone, they told me no....to mail it in via Registered Mail. Then I said that I'd read here on CC that it COULD be done over the phone and he changed his story. But since I was calling on a Sunday there was no one working in that department and I was told to call back the next day. But then hubby figured out how to make the online form work so problem solved.

My mom had the same problem, called and they applied it for her.

I have another web site issue. I just booked Friday so I added my booking.

Then I logged out, logged in as my mom and entered her booking.

All of her future cruises show up under my acct now. It doesn't really matter but I don't want her stuff on my acct!! I wonder if I call, can they take hers off of my acct?? Very odd!!

Thank you! I just sent it over.

I purchased this FCC right after my October 11 cruise so I know I can use it for my Thanksgiving sailing. Has anybody recently had any luck with purchasing an FCC on a cruise and used it on an already booked cruise? My PVP told me they are getting strict about them being used for new bookings only. I was hoping to buy one on my May Destiny cruise under my husbands name. Just curious is anybody has had luck recently

Thank you! I just sent it over.

I purchased this FCC right after my October 11 cruise so I know I can use it for my Thanksgiving sailing. Has anybody recently had any luck with purchasing an FCC on a cruise and used it on an already booked cruise? My PVP told me they are getting strict about them being used for new bookings only. I was hoping to buy one on my May Destiny cruise under my husbands name. Just curious is anybody has had luck recently

I should know soon enough because I submitted one yesterday for a cruise I booked before I bought the FCC.

Archived