Future Cruise Credit

Poohbeck

Do you still have to mail in the certificate if you call to have it applied? I called for a reservation yesterday and drew somebody who didnt seem to know all the ins and outs of the program. we've never used it because Paradise didn't offer the FCC option (I always found that to be odd), so I wasn't sure, either. I wanted the $100 we paid for it to go toward the deposit, and it did. But I had already mailed it in, and wonder if I wasted the $7 to send it certified...

Do you still have to mail in the certificate if you call to have it applied? I called for a reservation yesterday and drew somebody who didnt seem to know all the ins and outs of the program. we've never used it because Paradise didn't offer the FCC option (I always found that to be odd), so I wasn't sure, either. I wanted the $100 we paid for it to go toward the deposit, and it did. But I had already mailed it in, and wonder if I wasted the $7 to send it certified...

You no longer have to pay to mail the certificates in. I submitted mine online. You can also call and they will submit them over the phone.

You no longer have to pay to mail the certificates in. I submitted mine online. You can also call and they will submit them over the phone.

Thanks! I won't make that mistake next time.:)

I did get an email that said they are behind on applying the certificates and I shouldn't look for its application until after final payment. I admit to being unimpressed with the way they manage the program compared to their sister line, Princess, which has everything in the computer before you even get home from your cruise.

Archived