Freedom Of The Seas review 2/26 - 3/04

:DI just started reading your review, so IM new:D Im enjoying it! thanks for posting! When I saw the broken links(pics) I just figured you'd fix it eventually.;) I had been thinking about a panasonic lumix is that what you took the shot of the stairs with?

Quick note about cameras... I also have a Lumix (a DMC-ZS7, not the waterproof model used here) and I love it. Great camera, small enough to slip into a pocket, came with lots of functions and features including a very nice zoom. The models currently on the general retail market are "newer" than mine, I can't speak for those. I didn't pay anywhere near the price they are now asking for my model, but I do see the ZS8 online for a very good price. However, it's ratings aren't as high as the ZS7.

Jeff and Cindy -- beautiful formal night photo's!! The rest of the pictures are great too. Very much enjoying your review... anxious for more.

Quick note about cameras... I also have a Lumix (a DMC-ZS7, not the waterproof model used here) and I love it. Great camera, small enough to slip into a pocket, came with lots of functions and features including a very nice zoom. The models currently on the general retail market are "newer" than mine, I can't speak for those. I didn't pay anywhere near the price they are now asking for my model, but I do see the ZS8 online for a very good price. However, it's ratings aren't as high as the ZS7.

Jeff and Cindy -- beautiful formal night photo's!! The rest of the pictures are great too. Very much enjoying your review... anxious for more.

Thank you for the formal night photo complements! I can say those Freedom Photographers do miraculous work with their touch ups! :D

As far as the Panasonic Lumix, this is the first one we have ever owned and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a simple camera with lots of features in a small package. One thing I liked about the underwater version was I didn't have to worry about it getting sprayed by the ocean or caught out in a rain shower.

This is the one we have....Cindy

Lumix.jpg

Archived