Freedom Of The Seas review 2/26 - 3/04

Ok. Let us finish off tonight by touching base about the shows. We went to 3 out of the four. In my opinion, the show Marquee was our favorite in the main theater.

P1010763.jpg

Being the red neck I am, I have never had the desire to go to a theater to see a Broadway show. The performers in this show showed me what I was missing. This was a fantastic show. Live orchestra and all

Next was the ice skating show. This to will make you go wow!! To see them perform like this on a moving ship just leaves you shaking your head. They are truly very talented.

P1010064.jpg

The last show was the magician. Not into magic but this to was worth watching.

why can't i see your pictures. there is a little box where the picture is supposed to be and it says "this picture or video has been moved or deleted" HUH??? anyone else having this problem??? even though i can't see your pictures, i am really enjoying your review!!

The magician's name is Drew Thomas and he was very entertaining! For those of you that don't remember him he was on America's Got Talent and was very good.

Cindy

A few photos from before the show onboard called "Now You See It"

P1010771.jpg

It was in the Arcadia theatre

P1010773.jpg

Is everyone able to see the latest photos? Please let us know!

Florida's Seafood Bar & Grill

Fried Shrimp

Shrimp.jpg

Crab Legs

Crablegs.jpg

These pictures were taken with a mobile phone so they are not the best but trust us....They taste great and the service was incredible! :D

Great place to eat pre-cruise!

During sail away we were right up front on the heli pad ( Deck 4 forward till you hit the stairs, go up them and your there. ) Very windy and on the chilly side but we were not going to miss it for anything. We could thaw out later. Had to wave to the portcanaveralwebcam.com. We had family watching. The couple next to us was on the phone telling them they were standing next to the woman in the bright green shirt. ( that was Cindy ).

P1010024.jpg

This is a little something someone told us about. After you clear the jetties, go down to deck 4 starboard side ( the right side of the ship for the land lovers ) there is a spot toward the back of the ship that kicks out. You can stand there and wait for the pilot boat. Very neat. In case you forget, check out these pics.

P1010091.jpg

P1010092.jpg

DSC_1314.jpg

He is a lot braver than me climbing out there like that!

Ok well how about a little teaser to Coco Cay while Jeff is working? :D

The day we went to Coco Cay it was probably in the upper 60's and WINDY! We walked out to the beach and burrrrr! Too cold for us, so we walked around the outside of the island in about knee deep water and just looked around. It was very pretty although seemed man-made to me....The highlight for us was when we came across 3 sting rays and a shark! Yes I said shark! It was between us and the beach chasing a crab....it was only about 2 feet long and I am normally scared to death of sharks of any size but I walked right up to it and tried to take pictures. :eek: After a walk around the island we decided to go back to the Freedom and enjoyed her while everybody else was on the island! Nice, let me tell you. I think we had the whole sports deck to ourselves. I have to say if we ever go back to Coco Cay I think I would prefer to stay on the boat and enjoy her instead of getting off on the island...I am sure Jeff will add to this later and have his own comments to add! But for now this is Cindy and this is my opinion! :D

P1010193.jpg

A lot more entertaining now that I can see the pics! :rolleyes: Seriously though, great job! We have an aft balcony booked for next year and I"m soooo excited!

Glad you are enjoying it karajeboo! We probably won't get a lot of new people reading since the first 2 pages are messed up, but what are ya gonna do, right? :rolleyes:

I have really been enjoying your review. We will be on the Freedom for Easter week with our grandson and son-in- law. This wil be the largest ship we have ever sailed on. It really looked windy on Coco Cay.

I loved your comment about one of your favorite restaurants, my grandson is always happy for a trip to Golden Corral. He also loves the rolls there.:D

The tender boats....

DSC_1331.jpg

Freedom at Coco Cay...

P1010129.jpg

A lot of nice people willing take your picture together....thank you to those people by the way....

P1010133-1-1.jpg

P1010134.jpg

Yes, there are lots of nice people who will take your picture. This reminds me......once my sister and I were on the beach and asked a stranger if she would take our picture.......and she looked at us and said "do I have to send it to you?"

I just thought that everyone would assume that if you ask to have your picture taken, it is going to be with your own camera.

Thanks for all the pictures. We will be on Freedom in June.

Yes, there are lots of nice people who will take your picture. This reminds me......once my sister and I were on the beach and asked a stranger if she would take our picture.......and she looked at us and said "do I have to send it to you?"

I just thought that everyone would assume that if you ask to have your picture taken, it is going to be with your own camera.

Thanks for all the pictures. We will be on Freedom in June.

Ha Ha :D Great story! Thats one of those "Here's Your Sign" moments! :D Seriously in most cases on a cruise you don't even have to ask people, they just volunteer.....and I tried to return the favor by doing the same for other people. My husband and I usually never end up with pictures together so it was great!

Cindy

Archived