Freedom Of The Seas review 2/26 - 3/04

Well everyone, have a great night and i will try and cover day one and two after work tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I hope your enjoying our review as much as we are enjoying reliving it with everyone. I promise more pics.

Jeff

Well this was suppose to be a review of our cruise and I have not reviewed it to much. So let me post some of OUR opinions.

Lets start with what always seems to be the touchiest subject on here, and that's food.

I ( Jeff ) am a very picky eater, so I am not good at reviewing food. And you wouldn't want my opinion on it. Cindy on the other hand is normal. Our restaurant of choice when we go out at home are Golden Corral, Chillies, O'charlies and our high end restaurant is Red Lobster just so you know what kind of food we eat. We are not into fancy as you can see. That's why we did not eat dinner in the main dining room at all. It's just not us. We did eat breakfast in there the last two days and wish we would have all week. It was that good. We ate at Johnny Rockets 3 times during the week and it was very good. Best apple pie

P1010753.jpg

P1010752.jpg

and shakes. The cafe promenade was good. The place to go for early morning coffee, ham croissants, and some good cookies. The Windjammer was ok . This is were we ate at the most. It was never really crowded except when it first open, if you would give it 20 minutes for the first wave to get there food and sit down, it was smooth sailing. The food itself was average, not really anything to knock your socks off. The one thing we just did not care for at all was the bread and rolls. Everything is hard and crunchy. Would have given anything for some garlic cheese biscuits or yeast rolls from GC. But thats all just one couples thoughts.

Sorry to make yall wait. Had to get back in the work thing. Someone has to pay for that cruise ;)

DSC_1158.jpg

DSC_1169-1.jpg

Great job so far, the photos sent me back to mine to reminisce. I have one of me sitting in that center bench on the bow. I hate not getting to the bow on Allure and that solarium continues to be my favorite one, again, better than Allure.

Clearing out mini fridge.....We were going to, but the stuff in it did not seem to cold so we figured why bother.

We were on Freedom when it was just about 2 years old that hasn't changed. At least they are using better fridges on Allure/Oasis.

Awesome review so far! We absolutely love the Freedom. Did you book another cruise while online? Can't wait to read your next installment! We are heading back on the Freedom in August, can't wait!

She is an awesome ship! And we checked into booking another cruise while on board because our 15 year old daughter wants us to take her on one, however prices have gone up so much since we booked ours over a year ago that we decided to wait. We will book another one but it will unfortunately have to wait a little while! :(

Cindy

Is anyone having problems seeing the pictures tonight?

The pictures seem to have been moved in Photobucket, perhaps into different albums. That can cause the previously used links to become invalid.

The pictures seem to have been moved in Photobucket, perhaps into different albums. That can cause the previously used links to become invalid.

Cindy did move them today. Do you know if they can be edited to repair or what would you suggest?

I'm not an expert at Photobucket, but I think the basic thing that would need to be done would be to edit the posts to provided updated links. However, post editing is disabled after a relatively short period of time, so you can either make new posts with new links to the previously posted pictures, or just call it a learning experience and continue forward from where you left off.

Word to the wise... don't post links to pictures in Photobucket until they're all organized first and then the links should remain good after that.

Archived