New 2013 Cruises

MattyBarlow

I read over on the P&O site that they had been withdrawn from the TC site, but they are still there if you read carefully. I could find quite a few for Oriana and Aurora, strangely not for Arcadia. think I know which one I'm doing already!! Also, no cruises over 20 days on there, like the Black Sea which I was looking for. Maybe they are not all on there.

I read over on the P&O site that they had been withdrawn from the TC site, but they are still there if you read carefully. I could find quite a few for Oriana and Aurora, strangely not for Arcadia. think I know which one I'm doing already!! Also, no cruises over 20 days on there, like the Black Sea which I was looking for. Maybe they are not all on there.

It looks as if they have indeed been taken down - yesterday I was getting dates all through 2013, today they only go as far as April 2013. But I did see some longer cruises yesterday, including the Aurora 25-nighter to the US & Canada in September 2013, and one or two long ones (one on Adonia, I think?) into the Black Sea.

I saw one or two basic 14 night W Med cruises on Ventura that quite took my fancy: I think the itinerary was something like Valencia, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Civitavecchia, Ajaccio, Gib, La Coruna. I think there were a couple with

that itinerary, plus another that substituted Livorno for Civ. And there were similar itineraries on Oceana, with calls at Sardinia instead of Corsica.

They are still there if you scroll through having asked for Any Month 2013. Still nothing for Arcadia apart from early spring and late Winter, so maybe the rumour is true. There are a couple of nice 17 nighters on Oriana and Aurora taking in Venice, Malta etc. I would really like to do the Black Sea again, so will have to be patient.

They are still there if you scroll through having asked for Any Month 2013. Still nothing for Arcadia apart from early spring and late Winter, so maybe the rumour is true. There are a couple of nice 17 nighters on Oriana and Aurora taking in Venice, Malta etc. I would really like to do the Black Sea again, so will have to be patient.

The Arcadia cruises for the whole of 2013 were definitely there yesterday.

I see that I posted a blog entry on 10 March last year saying that P&O had just published their 2012 schedules on their own website. So if last year is anything to go by, the official details should be out very soon.

I see that I posted a blog entry on 10 March last year saying that P&O had just published their 2012 schedules on their own website. So if last year is anything to go by, the official details should be out very soon.

I've been told 29/03 as Easter is later this year.

Well you're not searching right. They are still there. You need to choose P&O and 2013 Any. There are 68 cruises. On the third page, Oriana has some 2013 cruises and so does Aurora. also Adonia.

It only goes up to April 13 currently.

Archived