What 'documents' are needed for boarding?

blueseagirl

Hi, probably an easy and obvious question but... I keep reading about bringing your "Cruise Documents" for boarding, but I can't find any specifics on what those for sure are, even on the Cruise website. My guess is the boarding pass and my passport. Anything else?????:confused:

Thanks!

Hi, probably an easy and obvious question but... I keep reading about bringing your "Cruise Documents" for boarding, but I can't find any specifics on what those for sure are, even on the Cruise website. My guess is the boarding pass and my passport. Anything else?????:confused:

Thanks!

Most lines have an on-line preboard form to be filled out in advance of boarding and to save time by not having to fill it out at the check in counters. Check with your line to see what they want in terms of information but it usually includes your ID documentation (passport is best) and reservation number, credit card planned for on board charges, etc. Many TA's will complete it for you if you want but it is straightforward and easy to do. I highly recommend doing this in advance as it will make the boarding process easier as they have the info already in their system and all you need to do is show your ID and cruise voucher. If you don't see info on line, it will be provided once you have made your final payment, but I'm sure if you called they could tell you in advance what you need in preparation to submit the form.

thank you for the answers - we are headed for the Eastern Carrb. on Princess. I have prefilled out all the forms online, and I am not working with a TA. So, it looks like the passport and boarding pass are it (and yes, my license and credit card=) ?!!

Archived