Celebrity Equinox Day 9 - and Dailies

rspro

Sea Day! and Formal Night!

A day at sea again allows for total relaxation. If you look at the daily activities and photos at http://www.proszowski.com there are lots of things to do, or not. Trivia at 9:30, Wi Bowling at 10:15, a seminar on ship's navigation at 12 Noon, the list goes on and on. Mold a sea day to your liking and it will become your favorite part of the cruise.

The last formal night tends to have the "farewell" dinner as the restaurant managers and chefs are introduced in a ceremony to allow everyone to recognize and thank everyone in the main dining room who has made the trip memorable. The ambiance is very nice with dimmed lighting and lighting accents on each table.

What a beautiful way to do a cruise review. Your pictures are stunning and they are making me so excited for our cruise on Equinox next year.

Thank you so much for the hard work you are putting into this!

Your pictures are beautiful. What kind of camera do you have?

Thanks for the note - I actually use two cameras, a Canon EOS 7D which is my global workhorse when I don't mind lugging something big and a Sony TX100 Point and Shoot when I want to have a camera always available.

Archived