Horn Junkies Sail Away March 8

bozemanman

Typically I can't watch, but I'm working remotely today and the application I test is currently down so...i'm taking advantage of the wait time by watchin' sailaway ;-)

I can justify it as job stress relief, right?

Not many sailaways though today unfortunately. One RCL one sebourn and one seven seas.

Typically I can't watch, but I'm working remotely today and the application I test is currently down so...i'm taking advantage of the wait time by watchin' sailaway ;-)

I can justify it as job stress relief, right?

Not many sailaways though today unfortunately. One RCL one sebourn and one seven seas.

Two others sailed earlier...the Island Princess and one other (I was preparing dinner...don't remember which it was).

Two others sailed earlier...the Island Princess and one other (I was preparing dinner...don't remember which it was).

I saw the port schedule says seaborn, but I don't see it docked anywhere from the map?:confused:

Oh...guess it left before I tuned in!

I only see Island Princess listed on the port departure map, so not sure what the other would be.

The seabourn i can see on the ft lauderdale webcam - it's kinda perpendicular and behind hte RCL ship right now. There's a link to the Ft L webcam on the port everglades cam site.

It looks like it is pretty nasty weather in Port Everglades today. It is beautiful and sunny here in Las Vegas. Well FLL has 10 days to get the weather pattern set to perfect :D

It was sunny and in the 70s here in New Jersey today. This has been some winter! last winter we got literal feet of snow....this year...nothing of note except 1 bad storm on 10/30/11 lol. Wonder how badly we'll pay for this come summertime...

The Seaborn is parked where the Westerdam and Carnival Freedom usually park and the Liberty of the seas is parked where the Celebrity Soltice Parks every Sunday

I think it might be the Regent Seven Seas in the Westerdam spot, no? I'd like to see seabourn sail out, as she was my 1st cruise line (a private charter and way cheaper than seabourn usually charged lol)

Boston hit a sunny but windy 68 degrees today... a new weather record. :)

Darn but I got busy preparing dinner and I forgot the sailaway.

Hope it was fun for those who watched. :)

At least I can now watch the end of it.

Ofcourse I'm watching, here was the schedule for today parade.

Schedule

EST

Island Princess 4 pm 'already sailed' 3 toots........

Seabourn Sojourn 5 pm

Liberty of the Sea 5 pm

Seven Seas Navigator 6 pm

We think seabourn might have slipped out quietly before the Island Princess in the 4pm timeframe.. :(

I think Liberty is a pretty ship...just too many people for me. I'd never sail her.:cool:

How many does she hold? I actually prefer HAL Signature class and X Solstice Class size myself. My 1st cruise was on a ship of 206 passengers.

HOLY CRAP libertys horn sounds SICK lol

Archived