George Lopez Comedy?

skittl1321

I see on Carnival's site that they have a partnership with George Lopez for their comedy clubs.

His is not humor I enjoy...so this doesn't really excite me.

Can anyone tell me what influence he actually has on the comedy clubs? I mean- comedy clubs on cruise ships are always hit or miss depending on the comedian that day- how does this branding work?

I love George Lopez, even though I don't speak Spanish!

George is going to act as a scout for new talent. He is big enough that he has the ability to scope out comediens that would and could perform on the ships. They won't be the same kind of comedy he does, but he can be a good talent agent for Carnival to get good acts onboard!

I love George Lopez, even though I don't speak Spanish!

George is going to act as a scout for new talent. He is big enough that he has the ability to scope out comediens that would and could perform on the ships. They won't be the same kind of comedy he does, but he can be a good talent agent for Carnival to get good acts onboard!

I think George Lopez is a riot. :) But you are right , he was probably signed on more for his connections to get some good talent onboard.

Hope it works out.

I see on Carnival's site that they have a partnership with George Lopez for their comedy clubs.

Can anyone tell me what influence he actually has on the comedy clubs? I mean- comedy clubs on cruise ships are always hit or miss depending on the comedian that day- how does this branding work?

I cant stand him either. I hope he doesn't find only guys with his politics or humor.

I haven't noticed the comedy change one ioda since he 'took over'. Just a PR figurehead move.

Archived