strangest thing you've brought on board?

Lily429

FOUND CRYSTAL'S!!!! Just tried it and it's awesome! Kinda like a cross between Franks and tobasco. And can't believe how CHEAP it is! Thanks for the tip! I'm going to take home about 6 bottles of it. DH will love!

Great to hear! Never really cared for Tabasco and Franks is close, we use it on everything and as I said we also use Crystal's wing sauce....another favorite for hot stuff is Sriracha.

I put my body pillow in a space bag with a name tag on it and bring it on all of my cruises. One porter thought it was a life raft and commented that in 12 years of working at the port he had never seen someone bring a life raft. I proceeded to tell him it was a body pillow and he started laughing and said he'd never seen one of those in 12 years either, LOL! :D

About the same as OP. For my upcoming cruise I'm taking a small bottle of Frank's Red Hot (Hot Sauce). It's popular up here in the Metro Detroit area, but once you leave the Midwest it's hard to find and I don't like the taste of tabasco (which most places carry).

I get it here in Portland Oregon and even have bought it in the industrial size.

I bring one of those plastic lemons that's full of lemon juice on every cruise. I love unsweetened ice tea with lemon, but after seeing a piece on a tv show about how dirty and germ covered lemons that are cut up for drinks and garnishes in restaurants can be, I use my own lemon. LOL I always put it in a baggie and toss it in my suitcase because I would be embarrassed to have it confiscated from my carry on at the airport !

Archived