Long beach shopping for wine, water and whatever else I forgot

Mrs.N

We arrive in long beach on Friday the 23. We depart on the splendor on the 25. We are staying at the hotel maya. So where do I find my wine (we are kinda snobs so no mini mart ) water and whatever else I forgot? Anything close by bus to where we are staying?

Bev Mo is located at 6521 East Pacific Coast Highway

Anyone know if there is a place for dinner within a reasonable walking distance? We will be taking a cab from the Best Western Golden Sails. We were planning of going to Bev Mo, having dinner and then getting a cab back from dinner to the hotel. Thanks!:confused:

Anyone know if there is a place for dinner within a reasonable walking distance? We will be taking a cab from the Best Western Golden Sails. We were planning of going to Bev Mo, having dinner and then getting a cab back from dinner to the hotel. Thanks!:confused:

Bevmo is a 20min. walk approx. from Golden Sails.(Maybe Hotel has Complimentary transport?) Bevmo is in The Marketplace Long Beach. In that same center is Ca. Pizza Kitchen,Tilted Kilt,Sababa,pick up Stix,El Torito, Claim Jumper, & Ruby's Diner.

Across the street from Bevmo is Marina Pacifica mall which has a Ralphs supermarket, walgreens, Acapulco Rest. & Kamal Rest.

Just search both shopping centers using a search.

Also in that same area is Hof's Hut--a small Long Beach chain, In-n-Out Burger, Five Guys, Mimi's Cafe.

Across PCH and up 1/2 a block is Passaparola (Italian), Enrique's (healthy Mexican), K Pasta (Enrique's Italian--not much ambiance), and a Chinese restaurant--that I should know as I drive by there almost daily.

Also in that same area is Hof's Hut--a small Long Beach chain, In-n-Out Burger, Five Guys, Mimi's Cafe.

Across PCH and up 1/2 a block is Passaparola (Italian), Enrique's (healthy Mexican), K Pasta (Enrique's Italian--not much ambiance), and a Chinese restaurant--that I should know as I drive by there almost daily.

Thanks so much! We will be walking it with the things from bev mo so I am doing the research here

Archived