balcony and inside cabins

ttjtmomma

My sister and I are going on a cruise to Alaska. She is getting a balcony and booking through the cruise line. We are going to get a inside cabin and booking through the TA here in town. The question is "What are the chances that we will be able to get cabins close to each other since we are not going through the same agent"?:confused:

My sister and I are going on a cruise to Alaska. She is getting a balcony and booking through the cruise line. We are going to get a inside cabin and booking through the TA here in town. The question is "What are the chances that we will be able to get cabins close to each other since we are not going through the same agent"?:confused:

The chances are very good, pick your cabins! your sister can pick a balcony and then you can pick an inside right accross the hall.:D

I would tell the line when she is making the reservation for the veranda cabin what you are planning to do, and make sure that the cabin across the passageway is available. You can even have her tell them that you are using a TA, and they might put a hold on the other cabin and note the TAs name on the file. We have made reservations for a cruise when our TA was out of town, and they noted her name on the reservation. When she returned to town, they put her name on the reservation as our TA.

you will want to link the reservations together so at least if you take traditional dining you will be dining together.

If you are looking at a cheaper price --taking a guarantee cabin (which is the cheapest rate possible) the chances of you being booked together jsut isnt going to happen.

You are going to have to pay to pick a cabin

you will want to link the reservations together so at least if you take traditional dining you will be dining together.

If you are looking at a cheaper price --taking a guarantee cabin (which is the cheapest rate possible) the chances of you being booked together jsut isnt going to happen.

You are going to have to pay to pick a cabin

Archived