Which ships in port website?

QUIGONATOR

None seems to be more than 75% or so accurate. Googling individual port/harbor sites seems more accurate.

In 15 cruises, not knowing how many ships are in port has never affected our enjoyment of the port, or stopped us from seeing and doing what we planned.

I use cruisetimetables -- they are more accurate than other sites I have looked at.

Cruisett is the worst site -- they never update ship changes or errors they have made.

The main sites do not always list small cruise lines like Kristina Cruise. Some of the individial port sites will list them.

Try www.cruisetimetables.com. Much better than cruisett.com. Cruisecal.com is also a good site, but doesn't have some of the lines included in cruisetimetables, and you have to pay to join to access some of the features. EM

Perfect! This site is exactly what I wanted ~ Thanks!

If you have any other sites about cruising that are your favs I'd be interested in them as well. Like that has photos, excursions or reviews etc.

Unfortunately, Cruise Critic views other cruise forums as competition, so we are not allowed to name them. I belong to three where we post pictures of ships from bridge cams and port cams, and follow our members on their cruises. One that has a lot of good pictures is Beyondships.com. EM

Archived