Crossing My Fingers

reeree313

My hubby has a second interview for a Data Analyst position with Carnival tomorrow. I so wish I could go with him since I could dazzle them with my enthusiasm and general Carnival knowledge. I was quizzing him last night about stuff and he needs a crash course. Here all of these years that I've been a stalker, I mean fan he was never listening to the things I was saying...hrmpf!

If he gets the job = two free cruises a year....do you think it would be frowned upon if i'm waiting outside of the interview room with a suitcase and a DOD just in case? :D

My hubby has a second interview for a Data Analyst position with Carnival tomorrow. I so wish I could go with him since I could dazzle them with my enthusiasm and general Carnival knowledge. I was quizzing him last night about stuff and he needs a crash course. Here all of these years that I've been a stalker, I mean fan he was never listening to the things I was saying...hrmpf!

If he gets the job = two free cruises a year....do you think it would be frowned upon if i'm waiting outside of the interview room with a suitcase and a DOD just in case? :D

Too funny:p What a nice perk! Good luck to you both!

My kids think I'm kidding that I'm on a 5 yr plan. Once they are done with college and on their own, I'm selling the house, moving south and getting a job at Carnival. The 2 free cruises a year is my incentive :)

Good luck to you, I mean your husband. Please come back and let us know how you both make out....

Haha! Best of luck to your hubby!

Crossing my fingers for you and hubby! Sounds like your Dream job for him is no longer a Fantasy! Hoping it is your Destiny!

Love It...thanks!! I'm even going to put my platinum pin on his lapel ;)

Too funny:p What a nice perk! Good luck to you both!

Thank you so much, I'm so excited. I know there are probably 200 others going for their second interview...but no one wants it as badly as i do..i mean as badly as he does :p

My kids think I'm kidding that I'm on a 5 yr plan. Once they are done with college and on their own, I'm selling the house, moving south and getting a job at Carnival. The 2 free cruises a year is my incentive :)

Good luck to you, I mean your husband. Please come back and let us know how you both make out....

We're only about 10 minutes from one of their offices and 20 minutes from the port so we are lucky in that respect...Come on Down!!!!!!!!

i'll definately keep everyone posted :)

We're only about 10 minutes from one of their offices and 20 minutes from the port so we are lucky in that respect...Come on Down!!!!!!!!

Good luck to your husband! Let us know how it goes. :)

That's our/my plan, too! Maybe we could job-share?!! :D Kids are out of college now, so we're getting a little bit closer to fulfilling the "plan".

Best of luck to you, and him!

Out of curiosity, where did he find this job opportunity? On their website, or another site, or thru connections, or what?? I need to get prepared for this! :o

That's our/my plan, too! Maybe we could job-share?!! :D Kids are out of college now, so we're getting a little bit closer to fulfilling the "plan".

Best of luck to you, and him!

Out of curiosity, where did he find this job opportunity? On their website, or another site, or thru connections, or what?? I need to get prepared for this! :o

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure a recruiter. He is working now, but always has his resume out there all over the place. However, after he had his first interview I started doing some investigating online and I saw it posted at several recruiting firms as well as a carnival website and Linked In.

It sounds like a great opportunity. It is OK to be excited about the possibility. After all, when you got married, the two of you became one. He can be the "one" going to work at Carnival and you can be the "one" packing for the cruise.:D

I literally laughed out loud when I read this.. Good luck to you.. I mean HIM.. :D

apparently the recruiter is either 1) new or 2) not really bright to say the least...

He was there for over an hour waiting for the interview and THEN he gets a call from the recruiter telling him how sorry she is but the interviewer from Carnival is ON VACATION...interview rescheduled for next week.

I'm thinkin' that that interviewer was on MY VACATION!!!!!!!! Hope she had fun!

apparently the recruiter is either 1) new or 2) not really bright to say the least...

He was there for over an hour waiting for the interview and THEN he gets a call from the recruiter telling him how sorry she is but the interviewer from Carnival is ON VACATION...interview rescheduled for next week.

I would demand a free cruise for wasting his time......:eek:

Ugh.....Oh, well....keeps your dream alive another week, anyway! Good Luck :D

Thats awesome!!

• 1 month later...

Archived