RCI/Indie: Standard inclusive drinks?

jb972

I have read loads of info re' the drinks packages available but i am still undecided as to whether or not to purchase one.

Can somebody please tell me what drinks are available as standard to all guests, free of charge in the cafe's and restaurants around the ship?

Don't get me wrong i know i will have to pay for all my alcohol but what about self dispensing soft drinks/juices and teas and coffees?:confused:

I have read loads of info re' the drinks packages available but i am still undecided as to whether or not to purchase one.

Can somebody please tell me what drinks are available as standard to all guests, free of charge in the cafe's and restaurants around the ship?

Don't get me wrong i know i will have to pay for all my alcohol but what about self dispensing soft drinks/juices and teas and coffees?:confused:

Non-specialty coffees and teas available at most food/drink venues around the ship - no charge. Ice Tea & Lemonade are available in the afternoons at the Windjammer - no charge. Orange juice (not freshly squeezed) is available in the Windjammer in the mornings. Water is always available and the tap water in your cabin is good to drink. The Windjammer is the buffet.

In the main dining room, coffee, tea and water are offered at no cost.

Hope this helps.

Kathy:)

Soft drinks (i.e., soda) are not included beverages at any time. You can purchase it by the can ($2+) or buy a soda package for unlimited fountain (not canned) soda. The soda package is sold per person and must be bought for the entire length of the cruise, not by the day.

Some juices are included at breakfast and at other times, but it various by ship. You can purchase a juice package, but I don't really know anything about it.

beachchick

Indy also provides a kettle in each cabin, so you can make your own tea/coffee.:)

I believe the tea bags are not too good- I suggest a box of Yorkshire tea! I shall take a small jar of instant coffee when I go.

BTW, there's no 15% on bar sales- the price you see is the price you pay.;)

Jo.

Archived