Spring Into Summer Sale

CRUISE4JANE

Here we go again. What is this Spring into Summer Sale. Cruise price is $100 less than what I am paying now. Can I also go for this price reduction if I booked ES? This just came on Fare Viewer a short while ago.

just put in for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is 45.00pp for us!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you booked ES you dont call, you submit the form yourself.

What fire said :)

Carnival Rep said that it is only for new bookings. I did not qualify for this one. When did you book your cruise?

She may not know the ins and outs of ES.. submit the form as another entire department does this role at CCL :D

I have attached the form

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

If you used a TA then they have to submit the form for you :)

Carnival Rep said that it is only for new bookings. I did not qualify for this one. When did you book your cruise?

i always fill out the form myself. we booked in jan. had no idea that anyone would do this for you. i just went to carnival price protection form . it brought up the form,i filled it out,and submitted. you will get an email within a few min. saying that they rec. the form, and will be in touch with you. good luck!!!!!!!(we have had 5 or 6 small price drops)

What fire said :)

She may not know the ins and outs of ES.. submit the form as another entire department does this role at CCL :D

I have attached the form

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

If you used a TA then they have to submit the form for you :)

she knows. 3 hours ago she was moaning about not getting any price reductions, then 2 hours ago she asked what the link was for the price drops as she thought she qualified for one.

probably just thinks she doesn't have to follow the rules.

Bill

I have to give Carnival Credit.. this is a real sale this time! For past guests at least.

I can't get anything because my cabin cat is booked (aft wrap) but I was looking for my parents... $90 whoo hoo! but it says you have to have a past guest number and they do not :( The Spring into Summer Sale for non past guests is still $20 more then the ES rate they paid... I put in the request for them anyway, maybe we will get lucky...

BabyBlue 78

The rate needs to be lower than the original rate. But it's worth a try.

Mine just went down another 40.00 so I am going to put in for my 4 th price reduction. Will put me around 500.00 OBC.

As my DW said it's getting closer and closer to an AI.

Has anyone heard yet....if we qualify for this sale? We booked Early Saver too, but I have a feeling we will get denied. It sounds like a sale for new bookings, I dont know, but I sent in the form just in case!

The rate itself is a little higher than my current rate, but the OBC puts the total below my rate. Would this qualify for an ES booking? I will submit and see what happens!

Yeah same here. This is $80 more than what I paid, but has $100 onboard credit (making it a $20 net gain) and upgrade from an 8A to 8F:eek:. I would do it for the upgrade alone but I don't know that they will let you do it on ES. Let us know what happens.

We booked past guest rate on our July 23rd cruise. Final payment isn't until May 24th. We have received two price drops so far. Would we qualify to receive this price drop or is it just for new bookings and early saver people?

Yeah same here. This is $80 more than what I paid, but has $100 onboard credit (making it a $20 net gain) and upgrade from an 8A to 8F:eek:. I would do it for the upgrade alone but I don't know that they will let you do it on ES. Let us know what happens.

Am I looking at the same sale? I see upgrades but don't see any $100 OBC :confused:

I don't see OBC either just price cheaper than what I am booked for even with $200 more in fees and taxes. Hoping that I can get this rate if not I will try to cancel and rebook as I am past guest and haven't paid final payment yet.

Archived