Legend Cabin 8232?

cruzintiger

We are booked on the Legend in cabin 8232 for our upcoming anniversary cruise in May. It just popped up a couple of weeks ago! Maybe someone canceled or upgraded. We feel lucky to have gotten it this close to sail date! Has anyone stayed in this same cabin recently? Just wondering if it had any lounge chairs.

We are booked on the Legend in cabin 8232 for our upcoming anniversary cruise in May. It just popped up a couple of weeks ago! Maybe someone canceled or upgraded. We feel lucky to have gotten it this close to sail date! Has anyone stayed in this same cabin recently? Just wondering if it had any lounge chairs.

The balcony is big enough:) Good Luck and congrats on the cabin and anniversary:D

We were in the extended cabin right below you, on day one there were 4 chairs, on day two there were two. No lounge chair, something about them blowing around was all I could understand. But I think we went from 4 to 2 because we really were the only two in the cabin. Even our friends didn't come down and visit:(.

But we were on our honeymoon:D

We had 8232 on the Miracle last year...4 chairs, 2 tables and 2 lounges (pic below). We also had 7258 on the Legend...same set up but with only one lounge. We have 7258 coming up on Miracle in May and are hoping for at least one lounge;) They are AWESOME balconies!!!:D Congrats!!!

P1000074.jpg

Thanks for the quick responses.

Wow that picture looks amazing!!! Sounds like you cruise often. Do you usually try to get the "bowling alley rooms?" I'm pretty sure it was one of your previous posts that convinced me to upgrade to that room!

I sure hope we have a lounger, but if not will ask the steward. Otherwise we will be happy just to be cruising with a balcony.

We had our first balcony on our last cruise and knew then we would never be able to cruise without a balcony again. That balcony will probably spoil us even more.

This will be our 30th anniversary so I guess it's okay to be spoiled.:D

Thanks for the quick responses.

Wow that picture looks amazing!!! Sounds like you cruise often. Do you usually try to get the "bowling alley rooms?" I'm pretty sure it was one of your previous posts that convinced me to upgrade to that room!

I sure hope we have a lounger, but if not will ask the steward. Otherwise we will be happy just to be cruising with a balcony.

We had our first balcony on our last cruise and knew then we would never be able to cruise without a balcony again. That balcony will probably spoil us even more.

This will be our 30th anniversary so I guess it's okay to be spoiled.:D

The Miracle in May will be our 9th cruise...6th on Spirit class ships. Yes, we always try to get those rooms...you cannot beat that balcony! If you book really early, you can sometimes get them...other times (like yours), you luck out! Yes, if you don't have a lounger, ask...I'm sure they can get you one (tip nicely...LOL!).

We LOVE LOVE LOVE the Legend (and Miracle)...you will have a great time! Happy anniversary to both of you!:)

Archived