what side of ship to see Bermuda?

KevinsCruising

No way to predict. Every time I guess, I guess wrong. ;) They change from week to week depending on the need to test lifeboats on a particular side or do other maintenance. I actually saw an NCL ship change the side it was docked on while it was in port (this wasn't in Bermuda, but it shows it can happen).

Wonderful pictures. Thank you.

I asked this same question when I booked our Breakaway cabins for July 2013.

Since we are docked for 3 days, I wanted a "Bermuda" view.

But, after seeing the pictures, I don't care and will be happy to be on the Breakaway with great views no matter what side.

Thanks so much!

Another question. Do they pull her in so the aft faces out to the ocean or back her in?

That's the same question as whether it's docked with the port side facing the ocean or the starboard side, because Dockyard doesn't have "finger" piers that jut out into the water. The ships are docked liked a car parallel parked at the curb. If you're at Heritage Wharf, as NCL ships almost always are if the starboard side is facing Dockyard, the aft will be facing the ocean.

Either view is great. Our cabin will be on deck four, practically at sea level. We might look out the window, & see jellyfish floating around.

cruising to bermuda this summer on deck four! never been so low before, so i guess ill look at the pretty fish since i dont think ive ever seen jellyfish there! (knock on wood)

Archived