Shout, brag, yell with joy

We were booked OV on the NOS for June 3rd. Prices dropped after final payment but got them to give me an upgrade to balcony guarantee. Just got my cabin and it's 8314, right on the hump.

I am assuming this is a great location but would love to hear from anyone that knows for sure. I am very, very happy about this. I had to share.

We were booked OV on the NOS for June 3rd. Prices dropped after final payment but got them to give me an upgrade to balcony guarantee. Just got my cabin and it's 8314, right on the hump.

I am assuming this is a great location but would love to hear from anyone that knows for sure. I am very, very happy about this. I had to share.

Sure sounds like a hump cabin. You can check the deck plan to be sure! Congratulations.

Great luck, I just had that same good luck for Jewel. We had 8318 and 8320 on our Navigator cruise and loved the location.

Awesome upgrade!! Woohoo! *doing a little dance at my desk for you*:D:D

Great upgrade and scoring a hump cabin with a guarantee. I think you just scored a lot of brownie points. Congrats on the upgrade and have a wonderful cruise

Cindy

Edited because it's brownie points and not cookie points... Not enough sleep can do that to a human being.

Archived