Watching the Allure right now

yup...requested a web wave..... I"ll wave back at ya!!!!!

The scheduled waves are posted on their FB page..so are you Jason or Jerry that is the 10 person Blue Shirt wave..

By your screen name I am thinking you are not Wendy (party bead necklaces wave) :) they are listing 3 scheduled waves on Allure today :)

I will be watching:) Enjoy Allure.. she only leaves 5 more times without me lol

The scheduled waves are posted on their FB page..so are you Jason or Jerry that is the 10 person Blue Shirt wave..

By your screen name I am thinking you are not Wendy (party bead necklaces wave) :) they are listing 3 scheduled waves on Allure today :)

I will be watching:) Enjoy Allure.. she only leaves 5 more times without me lol

I just did a little poking around and he is the 13 yr old son of Wendy.:D Guess we are looking for party beads.:p

She just pulled out and went out of the view of the camera. I LOVE watching that ship leave. She and the Oasis are so beautiful. I can't wait to cruise the Allure next year. The Oasis was our most favorite cruise ever!

:D

WOW, just been watching them all leave, Allure was amazing, cant believe how clear the pictures are, watching them go off in the sunshine while its cold and dark here in the UK, anyone know what time that other RCCL ship is going?

WOW, just been watching them all leave, Allure was amazing, cant believe how clear the pictures are, watching them go off in the sunshine while its cold and dark here in the UK, anyone know what time that other RCCL ship is going?

The Navigator is leaving at 7pm EDT.

We are def scheduling a wave...had no idea you could do this even after 2 PE sail aways in the last 2 years:rolleyes: I knew there was a camera, but it wasn't till I saw the archive video of my Oasis sailing that and noticed they would focus on your group.

We have starboard and Boardwalk cabins, but will go to 11 aft port to do the wave,..have to start thinking about our banner/ outfits. Good thing weve got a year. Maybe a sports banner? Have to see who wins the championship this year and decide...celts, bruins, sox, pats...Hmmm?;)

Great closeups of the submarine now

I love seeing that submarine...does anyone know what it's all about? Is it a military sub, or just a retired tourist thing? One time we saw a whole bunch of people in the water in dive gear ( training? ) around it. I've always wondered what the story with it is?

Archived